EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 688

torgus:
I used to put all sorts of indices and advisers on the terminal. The chart was like a Christmas tree. I was losing money. More recently, Andrews' pitchfork and candlesticks. I'm gaining.

Pay more attention to price patterns, Elliott and Gann and everything will fall into place.

sanyooooook:

In my opinion the move is going to 1.45-1.47

and now the bounce will be towards 1.33

The 5th Wolf wave is the most insidious one, the target is 1.1550, but it may go either 20% or even 200. One thing is clear - the downside movement is just around the corner and a temporary rise does not change the situation.

strangerr:

Also note the price patterns, Elliott .......

Now... that's interesting. Your opinion.

Weekly chart. A pattern is forming that could qualify as a zig-zag (without tying it to a place in the overall wave structure). Do you agree with it?

The zig-zag formula is 5-3-5. Let's look at this FORMING model(its structure) on the daily chart. In my opinion, there is still a wave (5) missing to complete wave C in the zig-zag.

Do you agree with this?

About the targets. If the previous waves are equal, then (5) or truncation or lengthening (from the rules of wave analysis, but it depends on the fundamental indicators, ie, who will move it, the investors or speculators), but in a flat correction, which POSSIBLY, now will occur (4 wave), most likely (5) will be an elongation and I marked objective 1 very modest, for the incipient movement, it will reach 1.59.......

Zet:

strangerr:

I get it... ))))))

The misunderstanding came about because you have the wave С is formed and staffed and I believe it is not yet... Waiting....))))

Zet:

I get it... ))))))

The misunderstanding came about because you have the wave С is formed and staffed and I don't think it is yet... Waiting....))))

You are not alone sir, Mr Wozny thinks so do you)))

Okay, see you all tomorrow.

strangerr:

You are not alone sir, Mr Wozny feels the same way)))

........))))) And he's not the only one, but also Prektor, Bolton, Swanelli, and indeed many lesser known authors who publish their work ( I learn from all of them to understand the wave)..... dear Sir...)))))

azfaraon:
Good evening .... I think the most significant level for the market is 1.4030..... Next week will not close above this level ....
Mavlet, I'll remind you what you said ))

Zet:

........ ))))) And he's not the only one, but also Prektor, Bolton, Swanelli, and many lesser known authors who publish their work ( I'm learning from all of them to understand the wave)..... respected Sir...)))))
where do such works get published?