EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 686

strangerr:

It doesn't change manually in the settings.

Thank you!

No one is arguing that we will roll it back, just such a categorical prognosis.....The market is such a thing.....

azfaraon:

If it's you I can explain ..... why 1.4030 ... Here is the weekly channel picture ....There was a candle that broke through the channel, gave us Mach 1.4029 and not a single candle closed above this level ... And also check the chart at 1.4077 ...

This is the approach of a simple analysis method...

Everyone should read the candlestick combinations. There are three Dodge's on the week.

How about this:

chepikds:

How about this:

Are we chavo, trending positive?

azfaraon:

If it's you I can explain ..... why 1.4030 ... Here is the weekly channel picture ....There was a candle that broke through the channel, gave us Mach 1.4029 and not a single candle closed above this level ... And also check the chart at 1.4077 ...

This is the approach of a simple analysis method...

woohoo ..... overconfidence shakes uncle Kolya's hand....

odiseif:
woohoo ..... overconfidence shakes uncle Kolya's hand....

Oh, how many beautiful pictures.....)))))), and here is mine...))))) If from the position of indicators, examine the given situation, the price on B1, the price is above the cloud, on the weeks the coming week will either dump the price above the cloud or take it to the cloud (uncertainty in direction, correction), a month - the price is in the cloud.

What kind of decline can we talk about in this situation....)))))?

Zet:

And if you think about it? The cloud will go where the price goes. Worthless of all these clouds, stochastics, etc., I haven't paid attention to such things for a long time.