EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 682

I suggest to shoot towards 1.4885, and of course, to see where it will go. If more than 1.4120, then up, if less than 1.3660, then down all the same, and also, probably, far away. In general, I do not know anything.

Tantrik:

1.4160 is like the first target...
It is. my first target is hitting exactly 1.4156

Zoomed in, even prettier.

This is the point at 1.4150 that will decide where it will go from here. May be down and may be up. But this level has to be settled, otherwise it cannot go up or down.

Sustained.1.4160 as the first target...

Tantrik:

1.4160 - as the first target... Hmm - no further upside and no downside? ......?

It looks like there should be no rise above the high, but anything is possible. I am keeping the bulls anyway.

good day ....

Sorry .... But the talks are very strange. Look at my latest picture ... The market follows the trends like in the book - a break-down, a test and a further movement... This is a simple test .... And why is there so much noise .Of course, I understand the influence of the November 3, but I think everything will be fine - the test move down and then go up to the trendline again by November 3...And then the downward move will be longer than the others, or too fast than the others in the recent time...

azfaraon:

good day ....

Sorry .... But the talks are very strange. Look at my latest picture ... The market follows the trends like in the book - a break-down, a test and a further movement... This is a simple test .... And why is there so much noise .Of course, I understand the influence of the November 3, but I think everything will be fine - the test move down and then go up to the trendline again by November 3...And then the downward move will be longer than the others, or too fast than the others in the recent time...

I agree, as I said it is more dangerous to buy Euro than to sell. Think about it: if we go up to these levels we will be back, but if we go down.... Not soon)))

I am very pleased with the communication ...

I would be interested if someone made a refutation of this simple analysis ...I mean just showed his thought from his point of view and proved that the movement should be up based on his method ...

Give me a couple of links where there are investors if anyone knows ... I want an investor ... tired of sitting idle .