EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 685

Tantrik:
Me again. Can you tell me where on MT4 the time is changed on the charts and if it is possible to change the bottom to Moscow time?

The time in MT4 depends on the server, i.e. on the server.

strangerr:

There will be a move up, it's already there, but look for sell inputs.

Agreed!

Good evening .... I believe the most significant level for the market is 1.4030..... Next week will not close above this level ....

See my picture ....Rise after going down to 1.3700 ....

azfaraon:
Good evening .... I think the most significant level for the market is 1.4030..... next week will not close above this level ....

Wrong... There is no target downwards now, only upside with pullbacks from 4030, 4095 and so on...
Although where the week will close is the question...

Yeah... surprise the visionaries who know where the week will close....

strangerr:

The time in MT depends on the server, i.e., on the DC.
Server Al**ri ru - Russian, in MT manually change time? I want to be reflected MSK

Tantrik:
Server Al**ri ru - Russian, does MT manually change the time? I want it to be displayed in the Moscow time zone

Manually in the settings does not change.

nikelodeon:
Yeah... Amazing the visionaries who know where the week will close....

If you're talking to me I can explain ..... why 1.4030... Here's the weekly channel picture ....There was a candle that broke through the channel, gave us Mach 1.4029 and not a single candle closed above it... And check 1.4077 level on the chart...

This is the approach of the simple analysis method ...

But I didn't see any explanation of the 1.4230 level .... You just get it right ....This is a forum and I wanted an open discussion for the general interest...