EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 545

Tantrik:
Someone was waiting for a reversal... (maybe an intervention)

in broad daylight? they usually like it on weekends at night:)))))))

the interesting thing is, no news...

no, an intervention would be ten times worse...

although according to the franc's position it's time, maybe someone got wind of something and is selling slowly...

OlegTs:

in broad daylight? they usually like it on weekends at night:)))))))

the interesting thing is, no news...

no, an intervention would be ten times worse...

although according to the franc position it's time, maybe someone got wind of something and is selling quietly

The Americans have never allowed the market to move anywhere without their knowledge.

NikT_58:
The americans have never let the market move anywhere without their knowledge.

0.9450 is likely to be a reversal level... The previous expected level of 0.9530 did not reach 20 pips and brazenly moved away from it...(

And yet it is an expanding triangle.

barfly13:

0.9450 is likely to be a reversal level... The previous expected level 0.9530 did not reach the 20 pips and brazenly left it...(
If this is about the franc, in my opinion, it has 7 figures to go down

NikT_58:
If this is about the franc, in my opinion it's another 7 figures down.

There has to be a pullback, right? I don't know what level it will go to... I would hazard a guess at 0.99...

NikT_58:
If it's the franc, I think it's another 7 figures down.

I don't think so.

barfly13:

0.9450 is likely to be a reversal level... The previous expected level of 0.9530 was not reached by 20 pips and brazenly left it...(
My esteemed Niroba (may his detractors forgive me) started buying the Euro 500 - 600 pips before it reversed.

Of course 0.9450 is a ridiculous figure, if they go down then of course 0.94 plus or minus exactly...

NikT_58:
My respected Niroba (may his detractors forgive me) started buying the Euro 500 - 600 pips before it reversed.

I am well acquainted with his forecasts, I have his latest drafts too... I do not know about his predictions, I have his latest research. Well, I personally treat his work carefully, but as I remember, he trades without stops, what I do not offer to do, on the contrary, I put no more than one hundred points from called levels like 1.4112 and 0.9410 and my goals are at least three to five times bigger...