EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 240

Wait for the close of the day, then you will see, otherwise it will be like a bazaar: buy and sell:)))

Pound/Bucks buy 1.59669, TP 1.59943, SL 1.58895; sell 1.58895, TP 1.58556, SL 1.59669. I wouldn't enter, I don't like something...

sever30:

Pound/Bucks buy 1.59669, TP 1.59943, SL 1.58895; sell 1.58895, TP 1.58556, SL 1.59669. I wouldn't enter, I don't like something...

As for not liking something, that's my subjective opinion, can't justify it. Maybe it's because the mood is bad... you decide, but these are the best intraday levels of the pound in my opinion

sever30:

As for "not liking something", that's my subjective opinion, i can't justify it. maybe it's because i'm in a bad mood... you decide for yourself, but these are in my opinion the pound's best intraday levels
The pound is raring to go to 2.0 parity may stomp on 1.7. What is there to be afraid of, go long term (especially the demo)

Tantrik:
The pound is rushing towards 2.0 parity and may stumble at 1.7. What is there to be afraid of, go long (especially the demo)

I do not trade on the demo or what do you mean?

sever30:

I don't trade on the demo, or what do you mean?
You said you were demoing the pound. It's not trading on the demo, it's learning.

Tantrik:
You said that you are experimenting with the pound on the demo. It's not trading on the demo, it's learning.

In the pound, I have a system that I have not traded by, including on the demo, I do not want to do it manually ... and the real one, I recently lost money on the yen, why did I trade on the yen and not the pound, I wondered, but for unflattering words from myself I heard nothing ...

RekkeR:

Looks like a correction to the fifth five is the end of the sellers' holiday...

And as always, Gip was right.

We don't like those who are always right. That's because we're Khahals.

As my son says - well, you and Vasya:)))

sever30:

In thepound, I have a system that I have never traded, including on the demo, I do not want to do it manually ... while the real one, I recently lost it on the yb, why traded on the yb, but not the pound, I wondered, but unflattering words in his address, I did not hear anything...
My first step is to start trading (on the demo as in the real) in the pound and the yb parallel. But it's a waste of time. I have been very little on the demo and therefore my trading is uneven...

Tantrik:
It is necessary to start trading (on the demo as on the real) both on the pound and on the yen in parallel. This is a waste of time. I have been very little on the demo and hence my trading is uneven...

Thanks for the tip.