Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 28

so who won? i.e. which side to be on? am i for loki or against? abstaining?

sever30:

so who won? i.e. which side to be on? am i for loki or against? abstaining?

how much money do you have?

I'm for understanding what's going on. i.e. for common sense. netting is always better than pure locks. it's better by the amount of spreads that we pocket when reducing the net position. the fact that it is at least not worse is proven by figures. creating a virtual processing of this kind of trading inside an EA is very challenging and not everyone can do it. this is a fact. But do not write that netting in MT5 is worse than lots in MT4. mathematically it is better, although in practice it is difficult to implement.

Mischek:

How much money do you have?

the truth about the lokas for sale?

sever30:

Is the truth about locs for sale?

There's an opinion that the more in the account the scarier

and the hand doesn't listen to the brain and reaches for the lock, jokingly.

Maths always wins, of course.

Mathemat:
Well yes, it is equivalent to covering the bai by 1 lot. But it is not equivalent to my task - to cover the 1st open order exactly at the price at which it was opened, and by the same volume.

Equivalent! After all, the price of the aggregate position in MT4 has changed. And no matter how the market behaved ( the current price changed), this difference will be present in equity.

But psychologically, I like to keep the open open open open position in the fifteenth position at the same level and estimate the possible trading result in a realistic way.

This "insignificant" difference in perception to someone was the basis of the NFA recommendations.

FreeLance:

Let me ask you a question, just out of curiosity:).... Who is the person in your avatar?

sever30:

Let me ask you a question, just out of curiosity:).... Who is your avatar?

FreeLance:

- "Who is in the picture?"

- "Photo."

sever30:

- "Who's in the picture?"

- "Photography."

- What is your name?

- Avas.

----

You sound like you wanted to hear something else.

That's my personal photo.

What's your question?

If it's curiosity, it's too meticulous.

Not the point.

Imho.