Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 35

joo:

Mmm. I see. I mistakenly thought that the profit in pips would be equal to half the difference in sale price and purchase price. And it turns out that the profit will be equal to the difference of the selling price and the buying price (on the netting of course).

Right?

Okay, everyone can be wrong. I'm one of them. :)

There is still the problem of coding of the universal executive block, which doesn't care how many and how many volumes of signals from the analytical block (I can't manage 50 open (OK Timbo, don't get angry, sold / bought) positions. It's like realising the infinity of the universe, at this stage at least.

PS And how Gans-deGlucker calculated the table, I never understood, it is not obvious.

executive unit, analytical unit, coding problem ... what a word, go to 1st grade maths for a start, analytical unit :) oh, what a conceit :)

EQUAL difference - EQUAL, EQUAL ... though clearly not about us.

IDIOTS, like a cancerous tumour, can only be cut out.

Risk:

What do you know about sex? ;)

It's the kind of patient patient who will tolerate any kind of stupidity as long as they get a break, who clearly have a lack of attention problem.

So (I'm out of here for a while) let's continue.

If you start the abstinence process for a long time, there are irreversible consequences of substitution.

In life it looks like this, you have to pick an object and crap all over it, rude and rude until you get a substitute satisfaction, an orgasm.

I'm watching with interest the algorithm of your choice of objects.

And they say he's already out of the lock, you know, the first one who started it all.....

Here's a brain-training exercise for the locksmiths ))

Don't Google it, use your head.)

This problem for the second grade in a parochial school was invented by Leo Tolstoy. Now it can be solved correctly by only 30% of high school students, only 20% of university students and only 10% of bank and credit institution employees ... (here we check the statistics). And so:

A seller sells a hat. It costs 10 p. A buyer comes over, tries it on, and agrees to take it, but he only has 25 p. The seller sends the boy with the 25 p. to a neighbour for change. The boy comes running out and gives 10+10+5. The salesman gives the boy a hat and change of 15 rubles. Some time later, the neighbour comes over and says that the 25 rubles are counterfeit and demands that the money be given back. The man goes to the cash register and gives her the money back.

Question: How much was the seller cheated?

alexx_v:

Here's a brain-training exercise for the locksmiths ))

Don't Google it, use your head.)

This problem for the second grade in a parochial school was invented by Leo Tolstoy. Now it can be solved correctly by only 30% of high school students, only 20% of university students and only 10% of bank and credit institution employees ... (here we check the statistics). And so:

A seller sells a hat. It costs 10 p. A buyer comes over, tries it on, and agrees to take it, but he only has 25 p. The seller sends the boy with the 25 p. to a neighbour for change. The boy comes running out and gives 10+10+5. The salesman gives the boy a hat and change of 15 rubles. Some time later, the neighbour comes over and says that the 25 rubles are counterfeit and demands that the money be given back. The man goes to the cash register and gives her the money back.

25+10=35

10+15+25=50

And the customer was given fake change ;-)

Kharko is right again. :)

alexx_v:

He gave: the hat + 25 roubles to his neighbour + 15 to the buyer. In return, he received 25 fake ones. Total loss: cost of the hat + 40 roubles.

Oh, how immediately visible are lost souls ;)