LET'S SAY THAT ... - page 37

Mathemat >>:
Помню, что видел русскоязычный перевод TROM с пугающим и слегка садистским названием "Демонтаж ума".
P.S. А вообще (1) спасибо, MD, что напомнил о Стивенсе, - у меня даже некие смутные изменения начались. И очень (2) хорошо, что в архиве есть англоязычный вариант. А то часто читаешь переводы и не понимаешь значения (с самого начала воспринимал саенто по-английски - не считая, конечно, DMSMH).

1) You're welcome. 2) I enclosed it especially for you.

Let's continue to allow for the unacceptable.
-
Let us assume that you already have the grail .
Question for all forum members: what is your financial goal? I.e. as one famous character used to say:
"Shura how much do you need to be happy" ?
-
So how much do you need?

No arrogance or verbiage...I need 100 bucks from the market every day, steady bucks.

Richie >>:

Так сколько вам нужно?

+40 pp a day!

Richie >>:

Продолжим допускать недопустимое.
-
Допустим, что грааль вы уже имеете.
Вопрос ко всем участникам форума: какова ваша финансовая цель? Т.е. как говорил один известный персонаж:
"Шура сколько вам нужно, для полного счастья" ?
-
Так сколько вам нужно?

1 reinforced concrete % per day

sever29 писал(а) >>

No arrogance or verbiage... I need 100 bucks a day from the market, steady bucks.

Let's say you're 30 years old, you're gonna live till you're 80, so 50 years old. So your goal is about $2 million. Of course, this is all very rough.

IgorM писал(а) >>

+40p a day!

how much in money? :)

sever29 >>:

в денигах скоко? :)

As much as I want.
ZS: Well, if it's bourgeois - then probably the same $100, but still better +40 pp :)

moskitman писал(а) >>

1 reinforced concrete % per day

That's about 10 times a year, if I'm not mistaken, taking into account non-working days.

Richie писал(а) >>

Let's say you are 30 years old, intend to live to 80, i.e. 50 years old. So your goal is about $2 million. Of course, that's all very rough.

29:) Financially I'm in the doldrums, I have everything I need, but I'm still a long way from wealthy. I see a safety net for my children in that guaranteed money, no matter what happens to me, and it's still something eternal, which I will be able to use if things get tough, life is now a dog's life, I might as well go from tough to ... These 100, after all, are guaranteed bread, water, clothes, footwear and a place to live (rented). I want my children to have it (in addition to my dowry).
It's a small thing, but it's the basis of well-being.