LET'S SAY THAT ... - page 39

vlad123 >>:

Вставлю свои 5 коп. (как то сам создавал такой генератор).
Так вот, а может все-таки есть тренд (некий, возможно нелинейный), а к нему уже случайный шум. При этом амплитуда шума краткосрочно выше тренда, но тренд может быть...

i don't want to argue, but it is not noise on charts, imho, it is some inertia system, which rolls in a given direction and when it is necessary to correct quotes - candles appear and the time of candlesticks is usually by the news :)
sever29 >>:

Do you think he was talking about 4 old pips :)

exactly the 4 old pips :) at Alpari i am a trainer, but i am used to 4 pips :)

vlad123 писал(а) >>

I'll put in my five cents. (I used to create such a generator myself).
So, maybe there is still a trend (a certain, probably non-linear trend), and a random noise to it. The amplitude of the noise is higher than the trend in the short term, but the trend may be...

You have to start from where the quotes are coming from. The proportion of randomness in price movements is extremely high, I'm sure of it.
Yes, I have continued your theme.

Richie >>:

Нет, не много. Цель должна быть выше, чем нужно.

...golden words, Yuri Venediktovich (c)...
and the risk should be within a day's earnings (imho)

Richie писал(а) >>

You have to go by where the quotes are coming from. The proportion of randomness in price changes is extremely high, I'm sure of it.

The crowd (us) and the shepherd (the Fed)...

the randomness of price changes is so high that it can be considered random!!! and there are people who take this postulate as the basis of their TS.

moskitman писал(а) >>
the randomness fraction of price change is so high that it can be considered random!!! and there are people who take this postulate as the basis of their TS.

You can beat roulette with this approach...

IgorM писал(а) >>

I don't want to argue, but it's not noise on the charts - imho, it is a kind of inertial system, which rolls in a given direction, and when it is necessary to correct quotes - candles appear, and the time of candles - usually to the news :)

Exactly about the 4 old points :) at Alpari, even though I'm training, I'm used to measuring in 4 points :)

I thought the same thing about you:)))

vlad123 >>:

С таким подходом можно обыграть рулетку...

haven't tried it, but the random forex approach has been getting more and more interesting lately

Tantrik писал(а) >>

If you bet on all the numbers, you won't lose.

They won't let you bet on the zero (spread)...

moskitman писал(а) >>

haven't tried it, but the random forex approach has been getting more and more interesting lately

Well you're a grown man, "handicap" or roulette doesn't matter at random. Roulette is impossible to beat, draw conclusions...