LET'S SAY THAT ... - page 15

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

Since we are talking about high stuff, what about Geisenberg's uncertainty principle? Doesn't it follow that random processes exist in principle and even that all processes in general are in some sense random.

Randomness is generated by a multitude (of molecules, atoms, cells, traders, etc.).

Richie писал(а) >>

Randomness is generated by many (molecules, atoms, cells, traders, etc.).

Where there is money there is no randomness and there never will be...

I have given up on predicting volcanic eruptions and earthquakes. Despite this, the load can still go up the rail.

Richie >>:

Mathemat, что-то вы сами себе противоречите. С одной стороны вы пишите, что случайность существует, с другой - реальность существует.
Для меня случайности не существует. Считаю, что мы живём в мире, где всё зависит от всего. Однако, я признаю, что очень многие процессы я обяснить не могу в силу своей некомпетентности. Я, как и вы привлекаю явление случайности к тому, что не могу объяснить, но каков результат такого привлечения. Результата пока нет. Возникает вопрос: почему?

I'm not contradicting anything. In fact, I don't have to be contradictory :)

And how is it that there are no results? And terver/matstat/random process theory/DSP and others, including quantum mechanics, should all be scrapped as unnecessary?

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

Since we are talking about high stuff, what about Geisenberg's uncertainty principle? Doesn't it follow that random processes exist in principle and even that all processes in general are in some sense random.

Actually, the mathematician and I have already discussed this indirectly. Of course there are Heisenberg uncertainty principles, but what are they?
If we don't know the reason why a particle may suddenly be far away from its position, or suddenly change speed - what does that tell us?

Either it was hit by something invisible to us... or it lost contact with the current being, and connected with another distant one - so it ended up far away.

There is a general arrangement of being - we have laws for that.
And there is the individual, which affects the subatomic level. It's simple.

Tantrik >>:

Какие процессы? движении молекул спирта в стакане с водкой? С празником Товарищи трудящиеся!!!
Или движение человека в течении дня?

Fundamentally, all processes in general are random if their basic component is random. But you are unlikely to understand this logic... Chakras, clairvoyants, shamballa... I suspect that you also trade on the phases of the moon ) Nothing personal ) But why get into an argument about a concept that you understand nothing about?

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

Fundamentally, all processes in general are random if their basic component is random. But you are unlikely to understand this logic... Chakras, clairvoyants, shamballa... I suspect that you also trade on the phases of the moon ) Nothing personal ) But why get into an argument about a concept you understand nothing about?

You are the one who has entered!!! on philosophical ground... Here is one process - the accumulation of knowledge. A man who is not clever is a man who is intelligent.
A person who is unintelligent, an intelligent person - can remain stupid(naive) there is no contradiction.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

I'm not contradicting anything. In fact, I don't have to be contradictory :)

And how is it that there are no results? And terver/matstat/random process theory/DSP and other stuff, including quantum mechanics, should all be scrapped as unnecessary?

No. Why so. It's just, I'm not talking about maths. I'm talking about reality. There's a lot to talk about. I myself, as you probably realised, have more than just a degree in gum. I don't want to talk about that now. Reality is a very large topic and it is not for this forum.
Let's refer to forex.
-
You can only make money on forex if you realise that it's a scam. There is no other way.
Those who believe that they are trading something should take a cold shower.

TVA_11 >>:

Собственно, мы с математом это косвенно уже обсудили. Конечно есть принципы неопределнности Гейзинберга, но что это?
Если мы не знаем причину, по которой частица вдруг может оказатся далеко от своего места положения, или неожиданно изменить скорость - о чем это говорит?

Либо ее что-то невидимое нам шибануло.. либо она потеряла связь с текущим бытием, и связалось с другим отдаленным - вот далеко и оказалось.

Есть общее устроение бытия - на это мы имеем законы.
А есть индивидуальное, которое сказываетя на субатомном уровне. Все просто.

Scientists call the "general dispensation of being" the macrocosm, and the "individual that affects the subatomic level" the microcosm.

"Either something invisible to us bumped it... or it lost touch with the current being, and connected with another distant one - so far away it ended up."

The now generally accepted Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics says that the world exists as a set of probabilities. Would you understand if I told you that this logically follows from the finiteness of the rates of interactions...? I don't think so. So why argue about it? )

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

I suspect that you are also trading by the phases of the moon )

Additional indicator. Are you new to the internet... there are astrological advisors.... and there are traders out there.