Redrawing - good or bad. - page 8

To summarise, redrawing is good. Not redrawing is bad, as there was no argument from the opponents. The opponents only have Faith, they are believers. :))

Death is a good thing, as no one has yet been told from the other side that it is bad.

Mathemat писал(а) >>
Death is a good thing, as no one has yet said from the other side that it's bad.

Not even a demogony. :)

Mathemat >>:
Смерть - это хорошо, т.к. с того света никто еще не сказал, что там плохо.

:))) Death may be a good thing, but it's not always nice to die, and that's a bad thing. :))

S, I'm not saying that redrawing is bad. It's just that your conclusion is the same as mine.

The conclusion can probably be that if used wisely, both are good, but if not, both are bad.

I hope no one will argue with this interpretation. :)

Therefore the question bad-good is not correctly posed.

so that's the talk... To sum up... "What's good for the Russian is bad for the German"... The main thing is to keep thinking... "War doesn't matter - the main thing is manoeuvres!"

Mathemat писал(а) >>
S, I'm not saying redrawing is a bad thing. It's just that your conclusion is the same as mine.

Do you people even read what others write? I explained in the beginning from a mathematical point of view why it is good. You just like other chatterboxes like Leo MT Avatar Lea and others just talk in slogans.
** So you are just a believer - as they do not need proof.

DDFedor писал(а) >>

so that's the talk... To sum up... "What's good for the Russian is bad for the German"... The main thing is to keep thinking... "War is bullshit - the main thing is maneuvers!"

It's not the problem of differing opinions - it's the problem of sceptical chatterboxes. And it's a big problem.
** People know nothing, know nothing, but they shut everybody's mouth and fool the newbies. Why/why they do it, have you ever wondered?

SProgrammer >>:

If you don't mind explaining, what do you mean by redrawing indicators?
Just so we're clear, no guesswork.
with a simple example