Redrawing - good or bad. - page 15

gumgum писал(а) >>

AHHHHHH... there it is))))) Why then start a thread that is originally defined as a flub? Post your proof and everyone here will discuss it. I think this is the only solution to flood))))

The second post is the proof. :) How did you read it? I wrote that those who don't understand mate. from them there can only be flooding.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Boring with you, Programmer. You're very predictable. You keep singing the same song. You should come up with something new or something. ))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Boring with you, Programmer. You're very predictable. You keep singing the same song. At least come up with something new. ))))

Yes I am boring - :) on this issue.

SProgrammer писал(а) >> I'm boring - :) on this issue.

That's what I'm talking about ((.

LeoV писал(а) >>

That's what I'm talking about ((.

In maths - alas. :) boring - Leo.

SProgrammer писал(а) >> In maths - alas. :) boring - Leo.

>> "Who cares about what, but a louse about a bath" (.....) )))

And on the subject, there is a suggestion for a solution to the second problem (finishing drawing the remaining bars). I can't implement it, the zero bar is always zeroed out. And it is kind of late to trade on the first bar.

grell >>:
А если по теме, то есть предположение о решении второй проблемы (дорисовка оставшихся баров). Никак не могу реализовать, нулевой бар обнуляется вечно. А торговать по первому бару уже как бы поздновато.

We only have one zero bar value that does not change - Open[0]. This is as far as the NPI is concerned.

It's not a last resort for PIs either.

What do you mean?

OK, I'll come at it from the other side. I ALWAYS have iCustom(.....0)=0. And by design it should be based on (ochl/4)

SProgrammer, I have bad news and very bad news for you.
I'll start with the very bad news:
I *had* to hold a book in my hands in Kiev - well, just *very* useful for trading and for forecasting. It is an *old* book on applied mathematics. I have never seen anything more useful for applied mathematics, economic forecasting and trading anywhere (that is, among 1000+ books). The last page of this non-Russian book is stamped with something like: "Control sample. Off the accounting of U.S. military base #xxxxxx from year 19**. Second sample is in LOC".
Get it? There's ONE copy of this book left in the States - at the Library of Congress. I checked the catalogue - it's there. One. European catalogues have five or six copies of this book.
So, your masters at Goldman Sachs (who, by the way, are about to be fucked at all levels), just can't get to this book.
And the just bad news is that you really have no business being on this forum. You should just scour Russian federal grants in mathematics and applied mathematics. There are *quotable* references to materials from this book there. I believe that someone in Russia understands the NEED for work in this area, since even federal grants are available. It may even be *good news* for you.
You see? In Russia (and probably in Kiev), there are SERIOUS PEOPLE working on the trading model.
So the monopoly of your Goldman Sachs, which makes its money on high-frequency trading by using the close proximity of its computers to the exchanges, is about to end. And you and your masters at GS, who put you on this MQL4 forum, have no power to stop it.