Redrawing - good or bad. - page 4

LeoV >>:

"Где вы учились, я уже преподавал" ))) Ептыть, все эти вещи я уже давно проходил, когда из перерисовки пытались сделать не перерисовку. Метод SSA знаешь? Нет ничего лучше для прогнозирования временных рядов, чем Гусеница(SSA). Так вот, из перерисовочной SSA сделали неперерисовочную CSSA. Эфеективность сразу упала до обычных индюков. Возьми и попробуй, а не пиши, что всё это просто. ))))

You didn't understand about fixing intermediate results. I wrote about it there. You didn't read it. What manners, really...))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Why? The answer is simple and banal - if you guess the market cycle you are a winner, and if you don't guess, your deposit is dead))) The same guessing process takes place - searching for the market cycle that takes place with ordinary indicators. So don't say it's a question for "you". The question is that it is difficult to make money on rewires - one should have "trader's sense of the market", that's why if we speak about automatic trading, it is unacceptable ))))

Your opinion is clear, but there are no analytical arguments - you just say - "I failed". Why that is another question.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

You didn't understand about fixing intermediate results. I wrote about it there. You didn't read it. What manners, really...))

I'm going to find a recorder. I'll post it here.

Svinozavr писал(а) >> You didn't understand about fixing intermediate results. I wrote about it there. You didn't read it. What manners, right...))

Fixing. And intermediate and redraw. We've done all sorts of fixes. It's no use.

SProgrammer писал(а) >> Your opinion is clear but there are no analytical arguments - you reason only - "I failed". Why is another question.

Usually they write "Not for trading" on such indices. And not only me, but much more respectable people, software developers ))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Fixed. Both intermediate and redraw. We've done all sorts of fixes. It's no use.

It is not. My experience says otherwise. The fixation is definitely a dope, or rather it is of little use alone, but the anaglysis in the EA is very effective.
** But your opinion is fixed, though only on the basis of your previous attempts.

LeoV писал(а) >>

Usually, they write "Not for trading" on these kinds of indulgences. And it's not just me, it's much more respectable people, software developers ))))

I can't write about iML3 ( TMA ) like that, and I don't.

SProgrammer писал(а) >> but there are no analytical arguments.

There is no desire to prove anything theoretically. Formulas, philosophical reasoning...... Forex is mostly practice. If you lose a couple of times on a rollover, then you'll quickly understand what's what without any formulas or analytical arguments ))))

LeoV >>:

Фиксировали. И промежуточные и перерисовочные. Что только не фиксировали. Бестолку.

Then the question is not about redrawing. "What you're arguing with here, I explained long ago.")))

===

By the way, where was your quote from? I can't remember it - it's tense.))

SProgrammer писал(а) >> But your opinion is fixed, really only on the basis of just your previous attempts.

It's not just my opinion, it's the opinion of much more respected people, software developers ))))