Does the Grail exist? - page 95

IgorM >>:

я не два дня Форексом занимаюсь, а два дня с утра до вечера у компа сижу, раньше уделял около часа-двух времени за день

If you don't know how to use TA analytical tools (indicators), it doesn't mean they don't work, it just means you don't know what to do with them.

(I've been trading on indicators only for 10 years).

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

I've been trying to play the violin for two days now. Conclusion - it's not an instrument! Just a tape recorder.

Violin's rubbish! Play the piano, the cards don't fall off it.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

(I've been trading on indicators only for 10 years.)

Don't forget, you haven't been trading forex for 10 years!

PapaYozh >>:

Скрипка - фуфло! Играйте на рояле, с него карты не падают.

)))

By the way, I have a music education (music school + half of college) in piano. The cards really don't fall down! )))

PapaYozh >>:

Не забывайтесь, Вы 10 лет торговели не на форе!

??? Where did I say I'd been on the Fora for 10 years? I haven't been on the forex for a week.

Svinozavr >>:

Если вы не умеете использовать аналитические инструменты ТА (индикаторы), то это не значит, что они не работают, а значит только то, что вы не знаете, что с ними делать.

(Я 10 лет торгую только по индикаторам.)

I have a lot of friends and on the net there are a lot of stories about the recent decline in the predictability of forex, many people say that they would not do anything for 50 pips before, but now they're happy to do it.
i can say for myself that chf/jpy will go down in about 40 minutes, i.e. less than an hour, and then i dont know :) - I started to predict the time and not the direction of the indices :)

IgorM >>:

я не два дня Форексом занимаюсь, а два дня с утра до вечера у компа сижу, раньше уделял около часа-двух времени за день

Conclusion - the more you sit, the worse it gets. :)))

IgorM >>:

мои знакомые, да и в инете очень много рассказов, про то, что в последние годы прогнозируемость Форекса сильно упала

:)))

Andrei01 >>:

Вывод - чем больше сидишь тем хуже. :)))

this is the only conclusion i have written before - the more trades, the slower the deposit increases, because with more trades, you are more likely to catch losses

I only do it in the morning from 8-30 to 9-00, place orders with short stops, and go to work. I check in the evening and so every weekday. Sometimes there are no signals, I do nothing.