Does the Grail exist? - page 17

the conclusion is obvious. It's a load of bollocks.

No knowledge of the question?

A couple of formulas would have been sketched out... ;)

Useless. :) Don't even try. :) I already told you that. :))

probeGal >>:

Имелось ввиду поддакивания в поддержку михиных сарказмов. Вы что тоже уже в эту группу попали, затупели и за словами смысл не видите ?

Honestly, I don't see it, is there one? :)

the topic of the thread is "Is there a grail?"
what a profound theme, like in that joke where two twins in the womb discuss the question "is there life after childbirth" and come to the conclusion that there is NO life after childbirth, as no one has ever gone back :)
The author probably thought that the owners of grails would not be able to resist the temptation to share their impressions? well, they did :)
What can be smart here? To discuss smart things, smart people will create smart branches and smart talk there, but do not teach others to live by their rules, created a grail - get busy, you do not have a grail - do not pester those around you :)

Helen >>:
Загиб... Ошибаются все трейдеры, без каких-либо исключений. Поэтому, лично мне всегда интересно, с профессиональной точки зрения, как трейдер справляется со сложными ситуациями. Просадкой, например, допущенной в результате ошибочного анализа текущей ситуации. Как раз "работа" на кадчифе является показательной.

Yes, yes, that's exactly what I meant. On cadchf the author has shown that he is willing to take more risk than is reasonable, in fact making a generally quite good analytical part of the system dependent on unreasonable risk management.

Winners are not judged. And losers are beaten to the punch.

Turka >>:

если честно, то не вижу, а он есть? :)

тема ветки вопрос - "А грааль существует?"
какая тема глубокомысленная, как в том анекдоте, когда двое близнецов в утробе матери обсуждают вопрос "есть ли жизнь после родов" и приходят к выводу что НЕТ жизни после родов, так как назад ещё никто не возвращался :)
Автор наверное думал что владельцы граалей не смогут устоять перед соблазном поделиться впечатлениями? ну так и получилось :)
Что здесь может быть умного? чтобы обсудить умное, умные люди будут создавать умные ветки и умно там разговаривать, а не учить окружающих жить по своим правилам, создал грааль - займись делом, нет у тебя грааля - не приставай к окружающим :)

Yeah... The man wrote what he wanted to do, why he should not believe him, and at the same time he wanted to realise a second goal, which he also stated immediately. And the title of the topic, painful for many, was taken as a red rag. It's not about personalities, it's about the situation.

Mathemat >>:

Да, да, именно это я и имел в виду. На cadchf автор показал, что готов рисковать больше разумного, фактически поставив, вообще говоря, вполне неплохую аналитическую часть системы в зависимость от неразумного риск-менеджмента.

Победителей не судят. А проигравших бьют по полной.

Some people here try to put pluses and smiley faces down to bad behaviour, but I can't help myself when I read the right letters

+5 :)

probeGal >>:

А название темы, больное для многих

why would it be sick? greed or envy or desire?
you have to work harder and be simpler, a hen for a bird, a yard full of dickheads :)

"I do not know if this will help, but you should be closer to the earth :)

Turka >>:

с чего бы это оно больное? может от жадности? или от зависти? или от желаний?
проще надо быть и работать, курочка по зёрнышку - полный двор г###а :)

"больное" это когда хочется денег лёгких, а они не идут? чтобы не болело таким людям надо грязевые ванны принимать, помогут или нет я не знаю, но к земле надо быть ближе :)

I don't give a fuck about that information, do I?

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Why then did the author write that he believes in his signals 100%? Is that a reasonable thing to do?

The author asked if there is a grail? Maybe the forex grail itself is a bottomless cup! The Grail - if you have not seen it (this is about me), it does not mean it does not exist. In general, this is a philosophical question. There are secrets, there are mysteries, there is TRUTH! One of the truths - no religion, sect, and tantra science simply explains there is no future - it has not come yet. There is the past, there is the present and there is a prediction, albeit with nine decimal points, but a prediction.
The Grail is at least two things - 1) someone who is able to predict the future with a high percentage - a psychic. 2) A trading system that shows a stable plus over a period of time, the higher the %, the grailer. There is no 100% and will never be. And it makes no sense to look for them in each transaction.

Turka писал(а) >>

why would it be sick? greed or envy or desire?
you have to work harder and be simpler, a hen for a bird, a yard full of dickheads :)

"I do not know if it would help, but you'd better get closer to the Earth :)

>> Hmmm... Do you think that the author of the thread does not know how to trade?

FantasYGold писал(а) >>

I will make 2000% a month

Making 2000% a month, you must be currently a trillionaire and can buy China. Buy it and the forum members will know from the news that you are not lying.

Z.I.: I doubt that very much.