how to teach the TS to distinguish between FLET and TREND??? - page 11

Neveteran >>:
к стати мысль о том, что ... привязка к волотильности ..., уже звучала, но дальше ночь - день, тема не пошла

She's been sound, walking, running for ages. It bloomed and smelled.

===

"the theme didn't go ))) Uh-huh. "Performed for the first time... by me..."

Griffon >>:
Здравствуйте форумчане и форумчихи, трейдеры и трейдерихи, прогеры и т.д. в общем =)
Скажу так: Тренда - Нет! Флета - Нет! и всё что вам говорят это Бред!

And good health to you. The trend is almost always present. Not in the sense of "trend indicators", but in the sense of its classical definition. I do not see any difficulties in detecting a flat every day. The lag in trend detection may be significant, but a flat is detected very quickly.

Foxter >>:
А если использовать в алгоритме сравнение диапазонов цен? Известно, что при флете сопротивлением и поддержкой выступают горизонтальные уровни. Может быть этот признак как-то можно использовать при формировании отличительных критериев.
I would like to propose that if we introduce an indicator like ratio of RMS of price from arithmetic mean to RMS from moving average (or approximating curve) then if the value is in the vicinity of 1 to 1.32 - flat. Above 1.32 - trend.
1.32 you can try to clarify...

;)
it's clearly visible in Plombiers. That's why I use it.

No way. "So much for Newton's Binom."
For example, here is an asymmetric close price channel (displayed with Close in a separate subwindow). Touching the channel switches the trend in the appropriate direction:

TS on this indica, as it can be easily guessed, may use the "Turtle" algorithm - i.e. increase positions in the trend on corrections.

I have already stated my vision here.
I will give an illustration to complement what I said about the "trendiness" indicator.

Svinozavr >>:

Вот, например, асимметричный канал по ценам закрытия (выведен с Close в отд.подокне). Касание канала - переключение тренда в соотв. направлении:

ТС по этому индиюку, как легко догадаться, может использовать алгоритм "Черепахи" - т.е. наращивание позы в тренде на коррекциях.

This reminds me of pips... Touching the trend is negligible, but there are a lot of false ones...

Maybe I didn't see it...

Мне это пипсовку напомнило... Касание указавших на тренд ничтожно, зато ложных тьма...

Может не разглядел...

Where is the pips? The picture only shows one switching point. As it switched to the downside at the touch of the lower boundary, it is still going on. By the way, so far.

===

I'm lying - two. One at the very beginning to the upside.

Svinozavr >>:

Где ж там пипсовка? На картинке только одна точка переключения видна. Как преключилось по касанию нижн. границе в даунтренд, так он и идет. Кстати, до сих пор пока.

===

Вру - две. Одна в самом начале в аптренд.

So I didn't understand the phrase about touching and starting a new trend.

Please forgive me generously.

Just looking at the current touch should be the decision to make. And the TS would have baited a lot of buoys.

Right? When to cover them?

------

I was answering the question about channel horizontality as one of the criteria.

Formally determined by a formula with a RMS. ;)

That's what Sprogger teaches me.

Значит я не вкурил фразу о касании и начале нового тренда.

Прошу великодушно простить.

Просто если смотреть на текущее касание следует принимать решение. И ТС наплодила бы уйму баев.

Так? Когда их крыть?

))) This is a trending system, not a bounce system. It's a trending system, not a bounce system. A touch is maybe a fix if you want, but not an opening of an opposite position. Positions are opened on corrections to the trend determined by the touch.

My friend, I wrote it in the very first post. And the topic is not "Avalanche", thank God)). And about the trend with the flat.

===

And you, I see, are trying to guess all the turning points. (So your brains have not switched over.))).

No, I am not trying to guess by this indicator. It's for following the market. And it does the job.

===

By the way, it's holding the down trend so far. (Eurobucks M1)

Svinozavr >>:

А вы, я смотрю, все разворотные точки пытаетесь угадать. Вот у вас извилины и не переключились.)))

!
unequivocally ...
Catch 33 good luck
;)