how to teach the TS to distinguish between FLET and TREND??? - page 6

Откуда такая агрессивность?
А я бы охарактеризовал высокую степень неопределённости по этой паре.
Нисходящий тренд может продолжится, а может и восходящий начаться.
Вот вам и определение, но только я не понял, вашего понимания флэта. Амплитуда колебаний не та, как по мне.
Флэт для меня на Н1.
;)

Сравните.

no no))) there is no aggressiveness )))) just really did not understand anything from your speeches ........
I understand flat as from 2010.02.23 to today..... but before it was a trend... Flat is on all timeframes, so there is no sense to bind to H1. Learning to identify its beginning and end as clearly as possible would be nice))))

Я хотел бы предложить, что если ввести показатель типа отношение СКО цены от средней арифметической к СКО от скользящей средней (или аппроксимирующей кривой) то если значение будет в окрестности от 1 до 1.32 - флэт. Выше 1.32- тренд.
1.32 можно попробовать до уточнить...

;)

what is SCO)))

The point is the difference between homogeneous and heterogeneous hays, the rest is calculated depending on where the trend is and the current zigzag ray, for example, but this is all in details, for example like this

if ((MathAbs(H0-H1)+MathAbs(L0-L1)) > H0-L0) {trend}

...how to teach the TS to distinguish between a FLET and a TREND?...Shit question, we just need to make an indicator based on this abstract . "CURRENCY RISK MANAGEMENT BASED ON PRE-PREDICTION ANALYSIS OF EXCHANGE RATES BY FRACTAL METHODS" . The penultimate achievement of mathematicians . Theoretically determines market conditions and which methods are more suitable for trading .... . The question is who would be able to implement ) .

AAAksakal >>:
...как научить ТС отличать ФЛЭТ от ТРЕНДА???...Говно вопрос, нужно толко сделать индикатор по этому автореферату . "УПРАВЛЕНИЕ ВАЛЮТНЫМИ РИСКАМИ НА ОСНОВЕ ПРЕДПРОГНОЗНОГО АНАЛИЗА ВАЛЮТНЫХ КУРСОВ ФРАКТАЛЬНЫМИ МЕТОДАМИ" . Предпоследние достижение математиков . Теоретически, определяет состояния рынка и какие методы более подходят для торговли .... Вопрос кто смог бы осуществить ).

If my question sucks, then at least how to teach TS to distinguish between a FLOT and a TREND? "MANAGEMENT OF FUTURE RISKS ON THE BASIS OF PRE-forecast ANALYSIS OF FUTURE COURTS BY FRACTAL METHODS" - also sucks, because the essence is the same )))))))))

Using only technical analysis, i.e. just by looking at the chart, you cannot determine the beginning and the end of a trend. You have to read the economic news carefully, i.e. - connect fundamental analysis.

...First you should have read what it says. Then ; the shit question is a--phraseology ....a phraseology is a phraseological unit of language, or idiom. An example of a phraseological unit is any set of words, a proverb or a saying. If that offended you then, sorry...Then you called shit what has been tested on historical data with positive results by the dessertant himself and therefore has the right to coexist until proven otherwise .... I suggest just a look and perhaps there will be someone capable of translating it into numbers .

AAAksakal >>:
...Для начала надо было прочитать, что там написано . Потом ; говно вопрос это--фразеологизм ....а фразеологизм – это фразеологическая единица языка, или идиома. Примером фразеологизма может служить любое устойчивое словосочетание, пословица, поговорка. Если тебя это оскорбило то, извини...Потом ты назвал говно то, что было проверенно на исторических данных с положительным результатом самим десертантом, а значит имеет право на сосуществование пока не доказано обратное .... Я предлагаю всего лишь взглянуть и возможно найдется человек способный воплотить это в цифры .

and they say I have a pedagogical background))))))
not offended,no matter how you voice the issue,the essence is the same,your version is a narrower and more specialized branch of the issue,IMH

basile >>:

да нееет)))агрессивности нет никакой))))просто реально не понял чего из твих речей ниче........
в моем понимани флэт-это как с 2010.02.23по вчернашний день.....а перед этим был тренд...флэт есть на всех ТФ,поэтому привязываться к Н1 думаю нет смысла.вот научиться бы его определять начало и конец как можно четче-и будет айс))))

1. Is it no longer a flat? Didn't understand you repeatedly.
2. RMS - standard deviation or standard deviation. A basic measure of volatility.

AAAksakal писал(а) >>
...First you should have read what it says. Then ; shit question is a--phraseology ....a phraseology is a phraseological unit of language, or idiom. An example of a phraseological unit is any set of words, a proverb or a saying. If that offended you then, sorry...Then you called shit what has been tested on historical data with positive results by the dessertant himself, and therefore has the right to coexist until proven otherwise .... All I am suggesting is to take a look and maybe there will be someone capable of translating it into numbers .

I am already looking. At the same time I found many other dissertations on a similar theme. Thanks for the tip.