how to teach the TS to distinguish between FLET and TREND??? - page 8

strelec >>:

С 2003 года. Но к ФА стал относится серьено недавно. Вот пример. 4 декабря 2009 года рынок ждет выхода данных о новых рабочих местах. Ожидаемое значение такое же, как и предыдущее. Флэт. Данные выходят лучше прогноза. 200 пунктов за два часа. Тот же индикатор 8 января 2010 года. Ожидаемое значение лучше предыдущего. Перед публикацией - движение в ожидаемом направлении.Данные выходят хуже прогноза. Разворот.

From my experience I can say that rarely comes out better than expected, and at the same time begins a steady rise!!!! usually volatility, back and forth, then in place, and then where it goes, and not the fact that it will go according to FA!!!!! how then FA did not work???? why???? but technology worked))))))))))))) the same figures were worked out, resistance and support worked))))

basile >>:

из своего опыта могу сказать-редко когда бывает что выходит лучше ожиданий,и при этом начинается устойчивый рост!!!!обычно волотильность,туда-сюда,потом на месте,а потом куда идет,при чем не факт что пойдет согласно ФА!!!!!как же тогда ФА не работал????почему????а вот техника работала)))))))))))))те же самые фигуры отрабатывались,сопротивление и поддержки работали))))

how did the FA not work then????why???? but the technique worked))))))))))))) the same figures worked, resistance and support worked))))- forgot to write when)))) during the crisis-autumn 2008!!!

ага. типа разворот словили!

Сам мечтаю! "Академично"...

И если вы пару дней готовы ждать подтверждения - измените глобальную переменную руками.

А вот на м15 (или на Н1) так не получится.

Критерий нуно!

;)

I just cited D1. The charts are single, even if D1 or M5..... You just need to find the characteristics that most clearly and quickly identify market changes!
You should not write TSOs to change something by hand))))

I think there will be no trend this year. Bubbles will blow, but not big ones and not for long. More than 50 trillion in illiquid securities - it will blow up.
They would have attacked Iran long ago. Afraid the whole system will collapse. Everything is based on the word of honor of Ben and Barack. I would not trust them with my five cents,

nikost >>:

Я дмаю,что в этом году тренда не будет. Пузырики будут надувать но не большие и не на долго.Более 50 трлн неликвидных бумаг - рванет,мало не покажется.
Давно бы на Иран напали. Боятся,что вся система рухнет.Всё держится на честном слове Бена и Барака.Я бы им свои 5 копеек не доверил,,,

Is that all that's left of the ruble entrusted to Greenspan? )))

nikost >>:

Я дмаю,что в этом году тренда не будет. Пузырики будут надувать но не большие и не на долго.Более 50 трлн неликвидных бумаг - рванет,мало не покажется.
Давно бы на Иран напали. Боятся,что вся система рухнет.Всё держится на честном слове Бена и Барака.Я бы им свои 5 копеек не доверил,,,

it will trend, guys, it will)))))))) in 20-40 days the euro will go down so badly............

basile >>:

будет тренд,ребята,будет))))))))через 20-40 дне понесет евро вниз так что мало не покажится............

by this time I need to teach my TS to distinguish between a flat and a trend)))))))))))))))))))

basile писал(а) >>

there will be a trend, guys, there will be)))))))) in 20-40 days the euro will go down so badly............

Stochastic is showing up the other day, may be a correction

basile писал(а) >>

I agree,but it is very laggy..... till all characteristics of the flat are confirmed,half of the flat is already behind...... then the settings under the flat start working effectively and soon the trend starts...... and the TS needs again time to confirm all characteristics of the trend-double lag turns out....... not nice!

You yourself answered about the definition of a flat and a trend - "very laggy". When you have a definition without lag - then the grail is yours!!!!

nikost >>:

стохастик на днях показывает вверх,,, возможно коррекция

Yes, the correction will be up (1.40-1.41, maybe a bit higher) and then down......