Avalanche - page 340

gip >>:

Да, катана и румата это вам не птичка с сиськами, это очень серьезные трейдеры :)))

You are one of the main instigators of insecurity in this forum, thank God the mathematician is "off" and will justify his future actions from the very beginning... well, I hope so, at least. Well that's a preamble, but what do you think serious traders are (although for me the word trader in general is nicknamed and not in a good light). So, how are katana and rumata different from you specifically - a serious trader?

Ubajal >>:
Вы вот один из главных инициаторов неуверенности у здешних форумян, слава богу математ "свалил" и последующие свои поступки будет обосновывать от и до..., ну я надеюсь на это, по крайней мере. Ну это преамбула, а чем на ваш взгляд серьёзные трейдеры (хотя для меня слово трейдер вообще нарицательное и не в лучшем свете). Так вот, чем катана и румата отличаются конкретно от вас - серьёзного трейдера?

Is seriousness the frowning eyebrows and all that, or the seriousness of approach?

The first is undoubtedly there, the regalia is already shaken :)

There is no seriousness of approach. Criterion? Well we see here experimentation at random, as if they play with a lego-constructor, but for some reason they have only two pieces of the whole set :) The branch does not correspond to the real complexity of the system. And there's not even a hint of trying to get out of the sandbox. Anyway, it goes something like this...

---

Tyapnitsa. don't take my words seriously, I prefer to remain a non-serious person :)

---

If insecurity is the opposite of self-confidence, synonymous with caution, then that's gut.

gip >>:

Серьезность это нахмуренные брови и всё такое или серьезность подхода?

Первое несомненно есть, регалиями потрясли уже :)

Серьезности подхода не наблюдается. Критерий? Ну мы видим здесь экспериментаторство на авось, как бы дети с лего-конструктором играют, но у них почему-то только две детальки из всего набора :) Ветка не соответствует реальной сложности системы. И нет даже намека на попытки выйти из песочницы. Ну в общем примерно так...

Seriousness is the result of experience and discussions such as these. Otherwise, you might not be a bull, or a bear, but a pig.

Ubajal >>:
Серьёзность это результат, который складывается из опыта и из таких вот обсуждений. А то ведь так можно остаться и не быком, и не медведем, а свиньей.

So you see, they have no experience and the discussion didn't work out - they got into a fight, so what's the seriousness in that? :)))

gip >>:

Ну вот видите, опыта у них нет и обсуждения не получилось - подрались, ну какая тут серьезность? :)))

Why no experience? Firstly, they have experience with pigs, and secondly, each of them has set their own accents based on their own practice.

Ubajal >>:
Почему нет опыта? Во первых у них есть опыт общения со свиньями, а во вторых каждый из них сам акценты расставил исходя из своей практики.
Rumata, I think he lives in the centre of Moscow, where does he get his pigs from?

Ubajal >>:
Почему нет опыта? Во первых у них есть опыт общения со свиньями, а во вторых каждый из них сам акценты расставил исходя из своей практики.

So, back to the sheep. Is there any way you can clarify, show, the seriousness of the approach practised on the topic of the branch? That is, is this approach consistent with reality? It's been asked here before. I think lasso asked it. Yes? No? What's your version of seriousness? Where's the reality? Or the same argument - income in a few days(ha ha ha)?

Ubajal >>:
А этих ... ху..м к стене прибейте и продолжайте

I wish I could get an artist in here to do the artwork:

"xxx, nailing them to the wall."

The heel is definitely missing...

PapaYozh >>:
румата, вроде в центре Москвы живет, откуда у него свиньи?
From forums of all kinds.

PapaYozh >>:

Сюда б художника какого позвать, что б он полотно оформил:

"xxx, прибивающий Этих х..м к стене"

Саблука явно не хватает...

Ilya has been slaughtering pigs for three years now :), so you can go ahead and show off the artistry yourself...