Avalanche - page 341

Ubajal >>:
Илья третий год делом занят - свиней режет :), можете сомореализоваться и блеснуть артистичностью сами...

I don't have time to shine, I'm not idle either.

Maybe you could at least take a picture of the nailing process ... and post it here?

I think it will raise interest in the branch to new heights.

gip >>:

Так, вернемся к баранам. Вы как-то можете прояснить, показать, серьезность подхода практикуемого по теме ветки? Ну то есть соответствие этого подхода реалиям? Тут уже спрашивали про это. Вроде lasso спрашивал. Да? Нет? В чем серьезность-то по вашей версии? Где реалии? Или тот же аргумент - доход в течение нескольких дней(ха-ха-ха)?
I also have to show and prove it to you????))) The pigs are overfed for sure... If you want it, eat it, if you can't eat it, cook it. It really is a steamroller :)

Ubajal писал(а) >>
Ignore it, keep learning, katana was right when he said avalanche is just a behavioural algorithm. You can nullify errors with it roughly, but the behaviour pattern should still be initial. And these ... Hui ... m nailed to the wall and continue, there vet the main thing is not knowledge, and the initiative - just sitting a bunch of worthless sysadmins (on payroll) self-affirming that has the opportunity to communicate with serious people.

Let them communicate and admins, and aspirants I do not mind! p.s. (And who is a trader? Who lives on fora and who lives? And how to check with whom you communicate? Trader can be and non-serious ...)

PapaYozh >>:

Мне некогда блистать, я тоже не бездельничаю.

Может, Вы хотя бы сфотографируете процесс прибивания ..., а фотку тут разместите?

Думаю это поднимет интерес к ветке на новую высоту.

When I see the benefit to myself in your offer, I will do so. Thank you. (chuckles)

Ubajal >>:
Это ещё и я вам должен показывать и доказывать????))) Свиньи зажрались уж точно... хотите - ешьте, не съедобно - готовьте. Паросятник в самом деле какой- то :)

Oopsie. So the original question was rhetorical to entice me into the discussion and call me a pig :))) I'm sorry, I got caught :)

Tantrik >>:

Пусть общаються и админы, и аспираны я непротив! п.с.( а кто трейдер? кто форой живёт а кто живёт?, а как проверить с кем общаешься? трейдер может и несерьёзным быть...)
You only have to think for yourself - because you can't fully understand other people's thoughts, no matter how you look at it. Well, everyone goes back to the candles ;)

gip >>:

Опаньки. Значит первоначальный вопрос мне был риторическим, что бы так сказать в дискуссию завлечь и обозвать свиньей :))) Каюсь, попался :)
You are very perceptive.

all that's left....

dimasik >>:

Tantrik писал(а) >>

all that's left....

Yes, we need to save for posterity all that remains....

Brothers! Coders! Friends! Comrades! Opponents! Spammers! And Just Empathy!

The thread is dying. !!!!!

The opponents have left without standing up to specific questions, and without providing proof of the veracity of their claims.

Their bubble burst......

Perhaps we are wrong....

Does anyone have also arguments to support the validity of the LAVINA algorithm ?????

lasso >>:

Да, надо сохранить для потомков, всё что осталось....

Братва! Кодеры! Друзья! Товарищи! Оппоненты! Спамеры! и Просто Сочувствующие!

Ветка загибается.!!!!!

Оппоненты ушли не выдержав конкретных вопросов, и не предоставив доказательств правдивости их утверждений.

Их мыльный пузырь лопнул......

Возможно мы не правы....,

Может у кого то есть ещё аргументы в тему подтверждения действенности алгоритма "ЛАВИНА" ?????

The opponents left because they started making money . And the freeloaders have always crowded around ........ in the hope that they might get something. No one is going to prove and post the real thing on the forum.