Avalanche - page 333

Mischek >>:

Огласите коротенько только, шо у вас ещё есть?

Ну в смысле кроме вебкамеры и лавины

Don't choke on your sour cream :))

rumata1984 >>:
Смотрите сметаной не захлебнитесь :))

Oh, it's not a cat, it's a cow.

and why does she need a webcam?

rumata1984 >>:

Картинка с демо-счета - за двое суток.

Please tell me, how have you implemented protection against communication failures?

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

A picture from a demo account - for two days.

I've got a few errors in my trading. I have not got a demo, I found a cent account, entered it on the market (I don't need to bother with the pauses), and now I see that I have something to please you with.

In general, as this is a flooded thread, more pictures! Good and different!

PS. Galina, would you like for $150 one peep at deals? ;)

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

PS. Galina, would you like to have a peek at the deals for $150?

I'd love to, if there are more :)

Honestly, I've been writing my version of Avalanche for the third day now, and I'll be presenting it to the public soon.

Maybe I'll be accepted into the rival brigade too.

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

In general, since this is a flooded thread, more pictures! Nice and varied!

Well, then catch it, brother!

After three years of immoderate use of Avalanche. (That's an option if Avalanche and I get on a roll!)

============================

WHA...? AGAIN...? (This is an option if it doesn't work out!)

Galina писал(а) >>

I'd love it if there's more :)

>> How many is "more"?

lasso писал(а) >>

After three years of inordinate use of Avalanche. (That's an option if Avalanche and I get on a roll!)

WHA...? AGAIN...? (>> That's an option if it doesn't work out.)

Wow! Are those really the two I thought they were?

rumata1984 >>:
Ахтунг! Что за суета? :)))
I couldn't resist :))) I have a pragmatic thought in my head: is there really a daredevil who would bet on a real (not cent) account this construction, no matter how nice it is with pictures?

granit77 писал(а) >>
I also could not resist it :))) I always had a pragmatic thought: I wonder whether I will really have a courageous person who will use a real (non-cent) account to place this construct, no matter how nice it may look with pictures?

What I have done has nothing to do with Avalanche, nothing is built up and nothing is flipped, but I will not put it on a real account. I just wanted to show that absolutely any balance chart can be obtained (even as a straight line, and even more so with cogs), but it does not reflect the state of the deposit.

And the picture is from MT4, the account is really cent, no extra processing, everything is honest.