Avalanche - page 334

PapaYozh >>:

То, что выложил я не имеет к Лавине никакого отношения, там ничего не наращивается и ничего не переворачивается...

I was just referring to 'builds up and flips'. I can't say anything about your picture.

granit77 >>:
От и я не удержался :)) Такая ветка прикольная, а у меня все в голове прагматичная мысль крутится: неужели найдется смельчак, который на реальный (не центовый) счет поставит эту конструкцию, как бы она ни блистала картинками?
Yuri already has this design in a real account and has already doubled his deposit :)

rumata1984 >>:
У Юрия эта конструкция уже стоит на реальном счету, она уже удвоила депозит :)

I don't get it.

"Yuri already has one."

"she's already doubled up"

-------------------------

Please clarify.

Mischek >>:

Ничего не понял

"у Юрия уже стоит"

"она уже удвоила"

-------------------------

уточните пожалуйста

Khorosh is already using his advisor on the real. He wrote about it. And he posted a report from the real, which shows that the deposit is doubled.

lasso писал(а) >>

Well, then, catch it, brother!

After three years of excessive use of Avalanche. (That's an option if Avalanche and I get on a roll!)

============================

WHA...? AGAIN...? (This is an option if it doesn't work out!)

So these are the innovators (ours).

It's been four days.

rumata1984 >>:

Прошло четверо суток.

News / Auto
Eight people died in road accidents in the region overthe past four days

The driver of a Toyota Corolla hit a pedestrian to death in Belovo District. A similar accident happened in Prokopyevsk. The driver of VAZ 2114 collided with a pedestrian, who was crossing the street in a wrong place at the meat-packing plant in the unlit section of the road. He died from his injuries.

The driver of VAZ 21074 didn't manage to control the car on Kemerovo-Promyshlennaya motorway. The car hit GAZ 3110, standing on the roadside. A passenger of VAZ died.

The driver of Honda-HRV drove off the road and crashed into a tree in Yurginskiy region. Both the driver and the passenger of the car died.

Two cars collided in Mariinsk. There was an accident involving an Izh 27150 and a DAF vehicle on the Mariinsk-Suslovo motorway. Two passengers of Izh were killed and the driver was taken to hospital.

A fatal accident occurred in the Prokopyevskiy district. A Honda CRV crashed into a KAMAZ on the road between Leninsk-Kuznetskiy-Novokuznetskiy. The driver of the Honda was killed, two passengers were hospitalized with injuries.
You there ... finish with your avalanche to hell

"The dough will flow, there will be profits..."

rumata1984 >>:

Прошло четверо суток.

We have gas in our flat. Do you?

Joker писал(а) >>
<:OBJECT>

OK, let's get your rappers on too.

Katana Begin....