Avalanche - page 327

rumata1984 >>:
Честно? Сам не знаю, почему я там "-1" поставил - как-то "на автомате", наверное. Вообще, там надо бы либо просто 1, либо 0 поставить. Но судя по тому, как советник, работает, это означает период рабочего графика, т.е. как-будто этот параметр равен 0. :)

I'm not reproaching, believe me.

There can be quite a difference between 0 and 1, it's either current or 1 minute.

So the opening at 10:00 should be against the candle?

zhuki >>:

Между 0 и 1 разница может быть немалая,это либо текущий,либо 1 минута.

Т.е открытие в 10:00 должно быть против свечи?

Actually, in avalanche-like EAs and not only in avalanche-like ones, time filters are not necessary, I don't have any. You just need to not open the first order of the cycle in case of weak volatility.

rumata1984 >>:
Я тоже.
You can take the functionhere, it may come in handy for the netting option.

zhuki >>:

Я не упрекаю, поверьте.

Между 0 и 1 разница может быть немалая,это либо текущий,либо 1 минута.

Т.е открытие в 10:00 должно быть против свечи?

I didn't think you were reproaching me. On the contrary, I've written a hundred pages since I've posted my code, but almost no one has bothered to ask me any questions in essence. :) You're right: there is a great difference. Now that I've answered your question, you can do what you like. About 10 o'clock: I have made a time filter in order not to trade at night. The volatility at night is usually low. Use it at your own discretion. If you want to disable it - put it from 0 to 24 - the Expert Advisor will trade around the clock.

And do not forget that this EA still caught a stop out on the demo, though after almost a month of round-the-clock work and needs improvement. And this is a matter of imagination. I think if I limit my trading to daylight and trade in semi-automatic mode I can use this version, too.

But, of course, it will not have the spectacular profits shown in the latest versions of Yuri's EA and mine and Galina's EA as well. :))

khorosh >>:
Здесь можешь взять функцию, она может пригодиться для неттинг-варианта.
Yeah, thanks. I've got a cool spreadsheet, by the way, with links to and descriptions of all Kim's functions. Shall I send it over? Very handy to use.

Some people react too negatively to Avalanche, but it's not a bad method in principle. I've been training on the demo for a month now, and it's really profitable. The questioner didn't promise a grail, after all. I think they will certainly fail, but the initial deposit will pay off and you will make a profit. They don't know how to take profits, and in the end, a lot depends not only on the system they use, but also on the trader. Some traders use Avalanche, others do not. And the mockery with which the forum participants cover each other is, rightly, superfluous.

rumata1984 >>:
Ага, спасибо. У меня, кстати, есть крутая табличка со ссылками на все Кимовские функции и их описанием. Прислать? Очень удобно пользоваться.
I always have his libraries in the editor, and I take it from there when I need it. He doesn't have the function I'm suggesting - I made the function using KimIV's function as a template. There is another function on fractals, also converted from his function, which I use, if you want I'll send it to you.

khorosh >>:
У меня всегда в редакторе его библиотеки сидят, когда надо беру оттуда. Функции, которую я предлагаю у него нет - это я сделал функцию, использовав функцию KimIV как заготовку.
Thank you doubly then.

rumata1984 >>:
Тогда вдвойне спасибо.
Reread my previous post - there's an addition there.

unrealruslan >>:
...У кого то получается торговать по "Лавине", у кого то нет...

Isn't Avalanche a fully automated EA?

It's got nothing to do with "can do". If I have to wake up in the middle of the night

wake up in the middle of the night, keep an eye on it, then it's semi-automatic.