Avalanche - page 163

lexandros писал(а) >>

I don't quite get it - what did I say that was so inadequate?
Quote please...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
It's not a good day.

And it's... what's the word... otherwise it's a lie. Oh! (Laughs)

lexandros >>:

Не совсем догнал - что я такого неадекватного утверждал?
Цитату плиз...

Че то седня тяпница какая то - не тяпная

An avalanche will not work on them by definition - because there are no other locos anywhere else except in MT4.

What is the connection between Avalanche and Loks and why wouldn't Avalanche work on non-trading platforms? It will be exactly the same . There are locks no locks an avalanche will work . On any platform. On any broker.

sever29 писал(а) >>

lexandros wrote >>

I don't quite get it - what did I state that was so inadequate?
>>quote please...

It's kind of a slow day.

And it's... what's the word... otherwise it's a lie. Oh...

Or else. Read it carefully.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

Or else like this. Read more carefully.

Iron John's sayings, quote unquote

We seem to be getting some winged phrases...

)))) mhm...
and this thread has become a separate forum

E_mc2 >>:

Лавина на них работать не будет по определению - ибо локов, кроме как в МТ4 - вообще больше нигде не существует.

Какая связь между лавиной и локами и почему это лавина не будет работать на нетинговых платформах. Будет точно так же . Есть локи нет локов лавина будет работать. На любой платформе. У любого брокера.

Read the thread carefully:) Otherwise it's a lie... The author of the thread has been told repeatedly - convert the avalanche to netting... There were claims that netting is not an avalanche and it won't work, then there were even more amazing claims that MT5 counts losses/profits differently and therefore it's even easier... In short - netting is not Lovina!!!! The tough guys on netting don't work...
And on lokas there's another fun thread in this forum... not as much fun as here, but also fascinating...

So... such unique people on the forum... how not to appear here winged phrases))))
I remember there were also slogans -- 300% a year only in the Bank of the Landslide!

lexandros >>:

Читайте внимательней ветку:) Иначе это ложь... Аффтару ветки неоднократно говорили - перевести лавину в неттинг... Были утверждения, что неттинг - это совсем не лавина, поэтому и не будет работать, потом были еще более удивительные утверждения по поводу того что в МТ5 убытки/прибыли считаются как то иначе и поэтому там еще проще... Кароче - неттинг не Ловина!!!! Суровые парни по неттингу не работают...
А по локам есть еще одна веселая ветка в этом форуме... не столь веселая как здесь, но тоже увлекательная...

I don't know...in this case you and I were talking about it. You argued that landslide by definition cannot work without locos and on non MT platforms. I asked you why that is. I did not get a clear answer((( I say it can. And you say it can not. Justify why it can not?

S.S.: I'm sitting here... analyzing... all things considered, it should have rolled back... and it's up quite a bit... a whole lot on three instruments... and it didn't bounce... Monday's gonna open with a huge gap...
This is heaven for the creators of Monday's opening strategies in a demo account :) Now on the Monday demo accounts on the limiters will cut a hundred pips at once:)

Heh... if only it were that easy in the real world...

I should start a thread about Friday penny sessions and Monday's gaps