Avalanche - page 459

khorosh:
I don't know what you're talking about either. Can you be a little more dickish?

Andrei expresses his deep regret for wasting a year of your time on your utterly useless system.

I join in.

Mischek:

Andrew expresses his deep regret at the wasted year of your time on your utterly useless system.

I join in.

I respect your opinion. But even if you're right, which I doubt, I've gained good experience in mql programming during that time, so the statement that a year is wasted is clearly not true.

khorosh:

I respect your opinion. But even if you are right, which I doubt, I have gained good experience in mql programming during this time, so the statement that a year is thrown away is useless is clearly not true.

Well in that sense of course nothing is wasted.

khorosh:
See the header of the report at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page457

What is the min/max lot?

And how many maximum flips are allowed?

lasso:

What is the min/max lot?

And how many maximum rolls are allowed?

0.01 - 0.81. Lots can be different, it depends on the initial deposit. I chose these lots for an initial deposit of 7,500 (cents or quid depending on the type of account).

Maximal number of open positions = 5.

khorosh:

Balance chart from 01.06.2006 please:

Yuri, if I am not mistaken, your variant uses a very tight trawl to close the aggregate position. It does not always work correctly in the tester. Check at least on demo, for sure there will be discrepancies not for the better.

goldtrader:
Yuri, if I'm not mistaken, your variant uses a very tight trawl to close an aggregate position. It does not always work correctly in the tester. Check at least on demo, for sure there will be discrepancies not for the better.
My mistake, I do not use the aggregate position trawl. Why do you draw that conclusion? On the demo for sure - I've already started.

khorosh:
Wrong, I don't use aggregate position trawl.

By aggregate position I mean all open positions individually.

khorosh:
And why did you draw such a conclusion?

I don't remember anymore, maybe I saw the SL modification in the tester report, it's been more than a year )))

So there is no trawl? Only opening/closing?

goldtrader:

By total position I mean all open positions individually.

I don't remember anymore, I may have seen the SL modification in the tester report, it's been over a year )))

So there is no trawl? Only open/close positions?

The last variant in question now does not use a trawl. Only a single position at breakeven is used. If a second position is opened, if the first position is at breakeven, its stop loss is removed.

khorosh:
In the last version in question now, no trawl is used.

Yuri, if it's not too much of a secret - can you write down the conditions for possible exits from the pos...?