Avalanche - page 322

zhuki писал(а) >>

I wonder about the persistence of the 322 pages of the topic. I wonder if there is a freely available expert or if everyone has his own one. I looked 20 pages ago and could not find anything.

Are all discussions and arguments theoretical or is it every man for himself again?

What, hasn't the collective mind written anything yet?

Or is everybody waiting for someone to offer him money?

and there should be 22.

sever29 писал(а) >>

почему не 0.01?

khorosh wrote :>>
146$, 0.02

I also got a good $264 in two days. On REAL.

baltik >>:

а надо 22

There's all sorts of Cheburahs and lollipops. It's all the same. Where's Avalanche? The original name from the author should be immortalised in the expert.

khorosh писал(а) >>
Are you comparing 146 and 264?

>> YES.

Oper писал(а) >

Using the eagle-reckoning principle will bring more profits.

Sorry, but tested.

JohnKatana wrote(a):

...I rejected this system at the very beginning of Avalanche research and didn't even suggest it, as the disadvantages are obvious...

Oh mai goth! No comment...

Tantrik >>:

ДА.
You are comparing incomparable numbers. 146 is the initial deposit and 264 is the profit. You should read the posts carefully :-)))

Oper >>:
Ноу комментс.

Don't take words out of context. This technique is often used in trolling.

I was not talking about your "eagle-reckoning" principle, I was talking about the system with constant order volumes and shifting corridors I described above.

Read it carefully.

JonKatana wrote (a)

-------------------------

Oper wrote(a) >>

Exactly. Before predicting the future for tomorrow

first try to make a prediction for today.

Figuratively speaking.

Using the eagle-reckoning principle will bring more profits.

Sorry, but it's been tested.

I rejected this system at the very beginning of Avalanche research and didn't even suggest it, as the downsides are obvious.

-----------

p.322 see 20.25

Which one of us is the troll and the bot? Two times three-scoop would be?

zhuki писал(а) >>
There's all sorts of Cheburashka's, the lollipops. It's all similar. Where's Avalanche? The original name from the author should be perpetuated in the expert.

-Whatever you call a boat, that's how it sails...

@ Captain Wrongel

khorosh писал(а) >>
You are comparing incomparable numbers. 146 is initial deposit and 264 is profit. You should read the posts carefully :-)))

You wrote the profit will be 100% that is 146. This is me comparing my work (2 days) with a bot (5) which tomorrow may drain.... and wimp out the money...