Avalanche - page 318

lasso >>:

Достойно уважения.

Но позвольте вопрос - Что при этом Вы были несчастны?

Просто пишете как о великой жертве фундаментальной науке.

What a sacrifice. I had a diploma to write, so I worked. At the Institute of High Pressure Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences. :)

And the answer about happiness - it was good, but I really wanted to eat :)

sever29 писал(а) >>

four and a half years behind me... my mind as well:)

Let me explain right away, I was testing with the "realities" in mind. In some situations, I treated it as a loss, cut profit in some places, reduced it on purpose sometimes (when it was a long queue of tekes) It's silly to cheat yourself ... I am just showing you, not proving it to anyone. I've had a lot of help here... so I advise you to work with a permanent lot, it's possible. I've been testing "pre-bonding" like a fucking DC.

You are, I take it, trading hands, by context (it's very fashionable these days), and it's very likely to be so. I am working in that direction myself.

And am surprised at the results too.

Only question is, how do you formalise all this?

Go get some rest, my friend))) You can't do it all at once. You have to dose it - successes..... )))

lasso писал(а) >>

Go get some rest, mate:)))

:)

We only dream of peace:)

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

What a sacrifice. I had a diploma to write, so I worked. At the Institute of High Pressure Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences. :)

And the answer to happiness - it was good, but I was hungry :)

That's cool. I'm a little jealous.

Good luck.

rumata1984 >>:

Бизнес (пусть даже такой бизнес, как валютные спекуляции) и фундаментальная наука это вещи не просто разные, я бы сказал даже, что они взаимоисключающие. Я занимался и тем и другим, так что знаю, о чем говорю. И да, я занимался теоретической физикой за 1500 рублей в месяц.

Dmitry, sorry to barge in. Science - not only fundamental, but also applied (in Dolgoprudny this fact has never been ignored, by the way).

Personally I am extreme 15 years earn on a life by the scientific speciality and namely in business, - there is nothing mutually exclusive.

tara >>:

Дмитрий, извините, что вклиниваюсь. Наука - не только фундаментальной бывает, но и прикладной (в Долгопрудном никогда это обстоятельство не игнорировалось, кстати).

Лично я крайние 15 лет на жизнь зарабатываю именно своей научной специальностью и именно в бизнесе,- нет здесь ничего взаимоисключающего.

Science can also be applied, but I wrote about fundamental science. I'm usually very articulate. :)

You can probably see for yourself why basic science rules out business approaches. For others, let me explain: fundamental science does not imply any practical, if you like, economic effect in the coming years, and more often - decades.

Applied science centres are, of course, quite different. Like, for example, the centres of Schlumberger or Samsung - it is probably the same business as any other. If they don't have an economic impact, they won't be funded. This is obvious to you and me.

It is difficult for me to speak about the humanities, but I suspect that the situation there is about the same. Here as two extreme poles, I can name, perhaps, some Institute of World Literature of the Russian Academy of Sciences and the Gaidar Institute for the Economy in Transition. That's the difference. It is clear, where there is money, and where they finish the last dry tea.

rumata1984 >>:

1. Делайте скидку на мою молодость. Там, где в 50 лет стоит промолчать, я не могу. На то он и возраст. :)

2. Бизнес (пусть даже такой бизнес, как валютные спекуляции) и фундаментальная наука это вещи не просто разные, я бы сказал даже, что они взаимоисключающие. Я занимался и тем и другим, так что знаю, о чем говорю. И да, я занимался теоретической физикой за 1500 рублей в месяц.

And one time I too was involved in near-scientific activities for 210 rubles a month as a lead designer at the Space Research Institute's Design Bureau.

Maybe someone remembers - they were launching the Pulsar XM1 and ARTP X-ray astronomical telescopes into space orbit.

There is a piece of my work there. The circuitry of one of the units (measuring time intervals in the nanosecond range with an accuracy of 2%.). To tell the truth, at that time 210r were more expensive than now. But it was also not much, so I did not work there for long, although it was very interesting, but I had a family to feed.

"Soldiers recalled days gone by and battles where they fought together":-)))

khorosh писал(а) >>

And one time I too was involved in near-scientific activities for 210 rubles a month as a lead designer at the Space Research Institute's Design Bureau.

Maybe someone remembers - they were launching the Pulsar XM1 and ARTP X-ray astronomical telescopes into space orbit.

There is a piece of my work there. The circuitry of one of the units (measuring time intervals in the nanosecond range with an accuracy of 2%.). To tell the truth, at that time 210r were more expensive than now. But it was also not much, so I did not work there for long, although it was very interesting, but I had a family to feed.

"The men were reminiscing about the days gone by and the battles they fought together":-)))

Glad to find a kindred spirit. I, for 120p a month, designed integrated circuits to measure very short pulses in the nanoscandem range.

gpwr >>:

Рад найти родственную душу. Я, за 120р в месяц, разрабатывал интегральные схемы по измерению очень коротких импульсов в наноскундном диапазоне.

Likewise. Forex is now a business in all sectors and the goal is the same - to take it by the throat :-))

sever29 >>:

идея работать на пробой канала без увелечения лота при неудачном входе.

Congrats!!! Hooray!!! Balloons, firecrackers, confetti...

:)))