Avalanche - page 271

khorosh >>:

Сам определяешь сигналы по индюкам TrendCCI и EntryCCI . А нам предлагаешь по CCI. Ясно дело, что количество сигналов будет разное.

There is no difference. A normal SSI gives exactly the same signals. It's exactly the same. Where do you see the difference? The trade signal opens on the second green/red dash of the indicator. Because the first one can overdraw. The signal on the CCI on the standard MT4 is exactly the same. The signal on the standard CGI, appears identically, at the opening of the second candle. Just because the SSI is a line, it seems that it has allegedly crossed the 0 line, in reality, it is a visual illusion. The candle is not closed, if the price goes back, the SSI line goes back too and the crossing disappears. In the histogram these bars appear as the candle closes, and not as the common SSI line. But they both give absolutely identical signal.

By the way, if I'm not mistaken ... I do not remember exactly ... but if you move the mouse cursor on it, it shows the date of the candle. So when you trade on it in the real world, the line has already crossed 0, but if you hover your mouse cursor over the line induke it will show the date of the previous candle, and only after the closing candle, it begins to display the date of a new candle. This closing in these 2 indices coincides exactly the same. In my opinion it is the same indicator, but represented as a line and histogram.

Question to Dmitry and Galina, just now a pending buystop order at 2.56 74140731 was deleted during the upward move and instead two pending sellstops 2.56 74141700 and 74141704 were also successfully deleted, after that 4 buystops were placed and so on.

Please explain this case...

Not enough money to open

it is not reset but simply not opened and the Expert Advisor immediately sets an additional one

do not take into account that the order is not opened, I have already written to Dmitry about this mistake.

because the EA has no control over the open orders, but only the amount of all orders

this problem is acute

baltik >>:

насчет денежных средств догадался, надо бы советнику это дело контролировать, ведь не сложно определить, хватит ли средств для открытия лота или нет и принимать решение...

OlegTs писал(а) >>
К сожалению в данный момент у меня нет технической возможности добраться до компа и посмотреть что там происходит.

But this has happened before.

What is happening now is related to the trading conditions in this brokerage company.

The thing is that on A...ri, on micro accounts we cannot open one instrument with volume exceeding 3 lots, it's a technical limitation.

Therefore advisor tries to do it again and again.

OlegTs писал(а) >>
Денежных средств там достаточно.

I'm telling you, it's because of the restrictions in the DC.

OlegTs писал(а) >>
I guessed about the funds, the advisor should control this case, it is not difficult to determine whether the funds are enough to open a lot or not and make a decision ...

And if you do not have enough money in Katana (Avalanche), you have to refill and open a new order anyway :)

and then 10 more and so on.

Two bots have been presented to your attention.

The demo versions, to be exact, are being tested.

It has been said many times before that they are different, and only time will show their validity.

Now almost a month later we can gently start drawing conclusions.

Version 6,3 in my opinion seems more risky, gives more failures.

Version 5.3 has not shown a single unfavourable moment in the whole period.

Galina >>:

Вашему вниманию было представлено два бота.

Точнее демо версии, где ведутся испытания.

говарилось ранее не раз, что они разные, и только время покажет их состоятельность.

Сейчас спустя почти месяц можно аккуратно начинать делать выводы.

Версия 6,3 на мой взгляд кажется более рисковой, дает больше сбоев.

Версия 5,3 за весь этот период не показала ни одного неблагоприятного момента.

All right, but agree that the term is short and the deposit has not yet been doubled, i.e. it has not yet been possible to withdraw the money invested,

But the idea is, as Katana said, to play with DC's money. I think it's too early to draw conclusions...

OlegTs >>:

Об этом то же говарилось.

Если правельно использовать сова, то не более чем 20-30% в месяц он даст, но стабильно.