Avalanche - page 401

Swetten:

So, have you not traded on microreal before to check order execution?

Or did you change your brokerage company? Did you trade with a new, unfamiliar brokerage house?

The point is that this Expert Advisor is close to pipsing targets and I haven't used such Expert Advisors before, that's why I checked it.

khorosh:
The point is that this EA's targets are close to pipsing and I haven't used such EAs before, that's why I checked them.

Absolutely right. I think so too, that only in pips and not on the "wide corridor" can these techniques be tested.

At the strictest MM.

;)

khorosh:
The thing is that this EA has targets close to pipsing and I haven't used such EAs before, that's why I was checking.

What kind of pips are they?

sever30:

What kind of pips are they?
I have 10p(old) and more in EA.

khorosh:
I have 10p(old) or more in the EA.

that's not the answer...

sever30:

that's not the answer...
Read it here. I think it will be more authoritative for you, otherwise you'll start arguing with me, and I don't want that.

khorosh:
Read it here. I think you'll find it more authoritative, otherwise you'll start arguing with me and I don't want that.

"In May I placed an Expert Advisor on microreal, not to plunder money, but to check the speed of order execution and slippage. My experiment was successful, I have found out everything I needed. I have doubled my deposit in 5 days. But at the same time I felt that large drawdowns are not easy to bear, that is why I stopped testing.

They themselves campaigned all the time for periodic withdrawals.

Where did you serve?! - When you realised the trap was working you quickly curtailed your experiments and got busy - mopping up! Katana first - but the double you slipped in can't stand up to criticism... who's next?

In the meantime, you're playing dumb.

Tantrik:

"In May I placed an Expert Advisor on microreal not to make money, but to check the speed of order execution and slippage. My experiment was successful, I have found out everything I needed. I have doubled my deposit in 5 days. But at the same time I felt that large drawdowns are not easy to bear, that is why I stopped testing.

They themselves campaigned all the time for periodic withdrawals.

Where did you serve?! - When you realised the trap was working you quickly curtailed your experiments and got busy - mopping up! Katana first - but the double you slipped in can't stand up to criticism... who's next?

In the meantime, you're playing dumb.

What can you do - the age of acceleration, the internet is coming into every home! He hasn't learnt all the letters yet, but he's already trying to formulate some incoherent thoughts. Good boy, the sooner you start, the sooner you finish.

khorosh:
What can you do - the age of acceleration, the internet is coming into every home! He hasn't learnt all the letters yet, but he's already trying to formulate some incoherent thoughts. Good boy, the sooner you start, the sooner you finish.

That was a typo and a joke...

Tantrik:

It was a typo and a joke...
My answer is also a joke.