Avalanche - page 230

Galina >>:

Похоже что только ты не понимаешь, что все все уже давно поняли....
печально.

Go work on your math skills...learn how to calculate margins so you don't lose so quickly), otherwise everyone figured it out but you). I hope you're smart enough not to bet him for real...

baltik >>:

SeriesMax=20 - Количество переворотов в серии.

LotPercentFreeMargin=true - Объем начального лота в серии рассчитывается в процентах от свободных средств. Практически тот же MoneyManagement то есть с увеличением свободных средств будет и увличиваться начальный лот в серии. процент задается в параметре Lot

ProfitStopOnOff=false - Закрытие начального ордера по прибыли если она положительна и достигла заданного уровня в параметре
ProfitStop=5.00
ProfitStopInPips=false - ProfitStop задан ввалюте депозита или пипсах

____2____=MoneyManagement
MoneyManagement=false - MoneyManagement включен или выкючен
DeltaSeries=5 - После определенного количества завершенных серий увеличиваем началный лот в серии на LotStep
WhileSeries=5 - после завершения количества циклов начинаем сначала, один цикл равен одному увеличению лота.

What is the point of copying the Alpari thread here, whoever needs to read it can read it there - there is a link.

Galina писал(а) >>

Galina, there is only a demo of Overturn Expert Advisor
. The free version of any version of Cheburashka just above is version 19 with takepofit option for any knee.

Here's actually the last one with a temporary run
I think it makes sense to put it on the forum who is interested to see what to watch

Files:

E_mc2 >>:

Идите лутше поработайте над мат частью..ну там научитесь маржу вычислять что б не сливать так быстро), а то все поняли кроме вас ) Надеюсь хоть хватит ума его не поставить на реал..

Who are you teaching, you reindeer? We'll figure out what to work on without you. I think everyone here is sick of your unnecessary remarks.

Logged on to a thread. The reality show continues.
JonKatana писал(а) >>
In MT5, according to the idea of its creators, it is impossible to create a lock, as well as to keep several orders open at the same time. But despite all their efforts, on MT5 I can easily make a corridor with two simultaneously working orders of different direction. The only difference from MT4 is that the margin for both orders will be added up. If I want, on MT5 I can open any number of orders in both directions, and they will all work at the same time, without closing each other. Disregarding the strict limitation of this platform to one open order - for me it does not matter.

John Katala, is there anything impossible in your life?
Like sampling lunar soil with your hands while on Earth, or a sunken ship from the bottom of the Mariana Trench?
The question is rhetorical, the answer is of course YES.
Got a dose of healthy humour for today, thanks.

rumata1984 >>:

Кого ты учишь-то, олень? Мы без тебя разберемся, над чем нам поработать. Ты своими никому не нужными замечаниями уже, по-моему, всех здесь достал.

Such armourheads don't need any comments. They are so stupid that they don't even know how to trade with the least cost. Take some Valerian and start learning the basics ... go back to the price of a pip and you'll stop writing such lame-ass advice)) Can I take the piss out of you dumb-asses? If there is no one to take the pips, who will take the pips? Somebody's got to take the plunge for someone to make money.

E_mc2 >>:

Таким бронелобым любые замечания не нужны.

It's called "tunnel thinking", I think.

Avalanche-philes build up locs like moths fly to a candle flame.

E_mc2 >>:

You fool.

Anything is possible for them. I'm looking at their word-counselor. There is one order 0.01 lot for sell and 1 lot 0.02 for buy. Price per pip 2.91 = 0.01 lot. And the bail hangs 154 as for lot 0.02. God, where else can you find such fools? If you close the first order, open the same one with 0.01 lot and have a margin of 77 rubles. And the same pip price is 2.91. No, these idiots, they cheat on margin for locked lots with a price of 0. Open one more lot at 0.04, the margin takes off sharply... and then more. It's time to start your own brokerage company. And there should be more customers like this...

Galina >>:

Дурочек ты.

Learn to count your margins before you call people fools.)