Avalanche - page 225

E_mc2 >>:
ЧТо такое лавноиды не совпадет?? Да..тупенькие, имея чистыми лот 0,03 за который должна быть маржа 231 рубль вы полуумные заплатили маржу 387 рубля!!
А знаете почему?? Грызите первую сцылку на расчёт маржи за локированые позиции. И если вы своими мозгами осилите приведённые там формулы то вы поймёте..что Альпари не имет полной компенсации маржи за локированные лоты. То есть за лоты которые стоят в замке и цена пипса по ним 0 с вас берёт дополнительную маржу за лоты которые вообще не имеют влияния на депозит!
И этот говносоветник который будет сьедать маржу за даром вы выложили на форум?? Уберите это ГОВНО и не позортесь!!

This may be a revelation to you, but the margin is refunded to you after the order is closed.

E_mc2 >>:

Конкретно пример по работе этого ГОВНОсоветника.

Имеем лот 0,01 бай, лот 0,02 селл и лот 0,04 бай.

А теперь идём сюда http://www.alpari.ru/ru/help/forex_cfd/ Если есть башка..по приведёным примерам вычисляем. Что у нас обьём локированой пизиции будет по лотам 0,02 селл,и 0,02 бай.,соответсвено лот который имет цену пипса будет 0,03. А теперь смотрим на маржу в строке залог, она составляет 387,50.
А теперь идём сюда http://www.alpari.ru/ru/calculator/ и расчитываем маржу для лота 0,03 и что видим. Маржа за 0,03 составила 231.78 RUR.
А теперь сравните с вашей маржой 387,50 .
ЧТо такое лавноиды не совпадет?? Да..тупенькие, имея чистыми лот 0,03 за который должна быть маржа 231 рубль вы полуумные заплатили маржу 387 рубля!!
А знаете почему?? Грызите первую сцылку на расчёт маржи за локированые позиции. И если вы своими мозгами осилите приведённые там формулы то вы поймёте..что Альпари не имет полной компенсации маржи за локированные лоты. То есть за лоты которые стоят в замке и цена пипса по ним 0 с вас берёт дополнительную маржу за лоты которые вообще не имеют влияния на депозит!
И этот говносоветник который будет сьедать маржу за даром вы выложили на форум?? Уберите это ГОВНО и не позортесь!!

I take it there are no moderators on this forum. Isn't there a ban for saying such things?

rumata1984 >>:

Почему же отключили? Все работает, как надо. Завтра, может, Галина пораньше его притормозит, чтобы на выходные не уходить с открытой серией сделок. А пока все работает.

Скажи, пожалуйста, чего ты к нам привязался? :) Ведь ясно же, что здесь есть люди, которым интересно то, что мы делаем. Почему это тебе покоя не дает?

Ты сам сделал что-нибудь конструктивное? Написал хотя бы строчку кода? Указал на конкретные ошибки? Предложил какие-то улучшения? Ведь ничего же, кроме флуда и глупых провокаций от тебя нет. Очень тебя прошу, прекрати свои провокации. Это уже даже не смешно.

Are you kidding me? What am I telling you here? I'm pointing out your specific mistakes. I told you what you need to do to improve the Expert Advisor and increase its plumability. If you think it's flooding, it is not surprising for people who have a position at 0.03 lots, but pay margin for 0.05.
You do not understand the difference and you cannot calculate elementary formulas.

E_mc2 >>:
Закрываеца один ордер всегда, в МТ5 в принцыпе не может быть двух активных ордеров, Это нетинг надо бы знать там всегда активен только один ордер))Троль продолжает клоунить))
ЧИтай мат часть внимательней или ты проиграл.

Don't dodge the question. Read the first post of the thread if you don't know how Avalanche works. On MT5, after the first reversal the first open order is closed with a loss, after the second reversal the second open order is closed with a loss. In the task on MT5, orders are closed consecutively, one after another, as new ones are opened on the corridor limits. Re-read the problem again and prove that in this particular MT5 problem you will be able to achieve the same result (break-even after the price passes the same distance) with the same deposit. So far you haven't been able to do that. You have lost.

rumata1984 >>:

Я так понимаю, что модераторов на этом форуме нет. Разве за такие высказывания не положен бан?

They don't even understand that a couple of dumb people couldn't comprehend the principles of margin calculation on lots, so they made an EA that will work out a crazy rate of margin increase).

Are you guys really dumb? Just take a demo and open these orders without locks and see that the margin will be much smaller. And the more flips, the bigger will be the difference in margin. And then there is not enough margin for your shitty EA to open new positions. But on the netting there will be enough. Your EA will lose much faster than the same EA with netting. I hope you're not trading on the real market. Once again, I'm telling you to get this shameful piece of shit off the forum.

JonKatana >>:

Не увиливайте от ответа. Прочитайте первое сообщение темы, если не знаете, как работает "Лавина". На MT5 после первого разворота закрывается с убытком первый открытый ордер, после второго разворота закрывается с убытком второй открытый ордер. В задаче на MT5 ордера закрываются последовательно - один за другим, по мере открытия новых на границах коридора. Перечитайте задачу еще раз и докажите, что в этой конкретной задаче на MT5 вы сможете добиться одинакового результата (выхода на безубыток после прохождения ценой одинакового расстояния) одинаковым депозитом. Пока вы этого не смогли. Вы проиграли.

I have already written above how to do this. I will not repeat it for those who are particularly gifted. I've already given a concrete example of a real trade, the exit to buy will be exactly through the width of the channel.
Pay attention.

Probably the only purpose of this thread is to find out the length of the longest losing series. If anyone who has made EAs based on Avalanche will post the report header here, not just a picture, I will try to estimate that length. First and foremost, of course, I'm interested in Yuri and Galina's reports.
Also interesting is E_mc2's comment about sufficiency of 34% profitable trades in a game with equal take and stop. But that's probably only with the MM scheme of this... Frenchman or Belgian... Labouchere.

You're on the wrong side. I think emc2 is right about netting. + The same is true for the positions that are locked. of course, this has already been mentioned.

Mathemat писал(а) >>
Probably the only purpose of this thread is to find out the length of the longest losing series. If anyone who has made EAs based on Avalanche will post the report header here, not just a picture, I will try to estimate that length. First and foremost, of course, I'm interested in Yuri and Galina's reports.
Also interesting is E_mc2's comment about sufficiency of 34% profitable trades in a game with equal take and stop. But that's probably only with the MM scheme of this... Frenchman or Belgian... Labouchere.

Saw 13 reversals.

serii5533 >>:

жжете товарищи. про неттинг emc2 прав по моему полностью. + еще и лишние свопы платить за локированные позиции. ну об этом уже говорилось конечно.

There are no swaps on Alpari for micro accounts for a long time now.
And if you look at it, even if there were, the trades would only hang for a few hours at the most.