Avalanche - page 190

sever29 >>:

ну вот с 2001г. по сегодня держит.
Это "бронированная" лавина. Предвижу сарказм по этому поводу и возможные параллели со мной, некоторыми участниками темы:) Но, при всем при этом назову ее- бронированной:) Упор делался на живучесть, на прибыль пока не обращал внимания, но простор для изменений есть, главное с машины "листы защиты" не снимать:)

СимволEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Период1 Минута (M1) 2001.01.01 00:01 - 2010.04.16 22:59 (2001.01.01 - 2010.04.19)
МодельВсе тики (наиболее точный метод на основе всех наименьших доступных таймфреймов)
ПараметрыLot=0.01;
Баров в истории3176206Смоделировано тиков33781205Качество моделирования25.00%
Ошибки рассогласования графиков0
Начальный депозит2000.00
Чистая прибыль5370.67Общая прибыль31905.01Общий убыток-26534.33
Прибыльность1.20Матожидание выигрыша0.99
Абсолютная просадка85.61Максимальная просадка932.75 (30.60%)Относительная просадка30.60% (932.75)
Всего сделок5408Короткие позиции (% выигравших)2678 (87.49%)Длинные позиции (% выигравших)2730 (52.05%)
Прибыльные сделки (% от всех)3764 (69.60%)Убыточные сделки (% от всех)1644 (30.40%)
Самая большаяприбыльная сделка594.36убыточная сделка-287.99
Средняяприбыльная сделка8.48убыточная сделка-16.14
Максимальное количествонепрерывных выигрышей (прибыль)8 (67.83)непрерывных проигрышей (убыток)1 (-287.99)
Максимальнаянепрерывная прибыль (число выигрышей)611.33 (4)непрерывный убыток (число проигрышей)-287.99 (1)
Среднийнепрерывный выигрыш2непрерывный проигрыш1

So what's the good? It's not like we're betting on a real system like that. If you put $2,000 in the account, it'll be $2,700 in a year???
Run it with extreme settings to make $1,000 from $200, Martin, averaging, I don't care. If the odds are better,
let's say in a month increase the deposit by 5 times, than lose it, let's run it for real. What will be in 3 months, a year, etc. is not so important.
And if there is nothing even with extreme settings... then what are we talking about here?

and since 1999 it's been holding on like it doesn't care. Is there a test robot, without over sitting since 1999? So that a 10% up or down change in parameters would not be critical to the run.

Not a testore...
A reversed Martin and even more so with a shift is theoretically a drain.
What's this thread about?
Leading away?

Everything is theoretically plum...
I'm dabbling, as are all the members here.

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

So what's the good? It's not like we're betting on a real system like that. If you put $2,000 in the account, it'll be $2,700 in a year.
Run it with extreme settings to make $1,000 from $200, Martin, averaging, I don't care. If the odds are better,
let's say in a month increase the deposit by 5 times, than lose it, let's run it for real. What will be in 3 months, a year, etc. is not so important.
And if there is nothing even with extreme settings... then what are we talking about here?

I didn't work with a teak. i gave an example, at least on the testor, that with a certain approach it doesn't pour...

sever29 >>:

теоритически все сливное...
я балуюсь, как и все сдешние участники.

I mean, if the "catch" is successful in calculating the width of the channel and open in the middle of the channel ...

as the tester allows you to feel the parameters!

Question. How do you recognise them in real life?

I.e. if even the catch gives profits, then not "crazy" strategies should do it...

;)

I mean, if the "catch" is successful in calculating the width of the channel and open in the middle of the channel ...

as the tester allows you to feel the parameters!

Question. How do you recognise them in real life?

I.e. if even the catch is profitable, then not "crazy" strategies should do it...

;)

:)))) and there you go. :)))) no .... it's straightforward, nothing is detected, we're breaking through. it's armoured:)

sever29 >>:

:))) а Вы вон оп чем. :))) неее.... все по чесноку, ни чего не раситывается не определяется, идем на пролом. она ж бронированная:)

it's while the rakwots are gone... :)

Or is it all on hold?

it's while the rakwots are gone... :)

Or is it all on hold?

max lot for 10 years 1.95. - the order was that volume, the positions were smaller.
for the time being, yes, pending orders, you can do it on the market, everything is raw... Increase profitability. I always start with the drawdown, and then work on the profitability. So in this case, let's say the first stage has just been passed.

sever29 >>:

Мне уже по-человечески жалко Катану:) Думаю, уш постараюсь сделать лавину, пускай с некоторыми особенностями и выложить сюда, чтоб его сильно не кусали. Ей богу он этого не заслужил, чтоб так много, прилюдно услышать о себе.
Я за 2 вариант, т.е. боевая ничья.:)

What's wrong with my version that I posted here? )

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

What's wrong with my version that I posted here? )

Don't know, haven't tested or looked at it. Optimise and post the run on pumped up minutes, with as early a test start date as possible. Profit does not matter yet, the main thing is that it does not drain.