Avalanche - page 87

khorosh >>:

Никогда ордера на покупку не окажутся ниже ордеров на продажу, потому что это не соответствует алгоритму лавины.

I think I understand )))) Then you need a market that matches your algorithm )))

khorosh >>:

Никогда ордера на покупку не окажутся ниже ордеров на продажу, потому что это не соответствует алгоритму лавины.

I got confused there in a fit of temper tantrums and corrected myself. Read it again. )))

zhuki >>:
Так мы увидим чудо советник ? Если нет, хотя бы сформулируйте систему, сами напишем. Но, только не то что на 1 стр. Разговор не понятно о чём.

I have a hypothesis. "Lotto-costly" trading algorithms (like martin, avalanche, multicurrency exploits a la non-veteran) are aaaaaaahhhhhh profitable for DCs.

Conclusion - the sent Cossacks are working on this subject.

Hence the "impenetrable stupidity" (false) and "impenetrable stubbornness" (of the same coin) of the proponents and instigators.

Just a hypothesis - but a coherent and logical one.

// For example, it is well confirmed by NLP and "foolish" branches.

C'est la business.

khorosh >>:

Алгоритм не мой, придуман давно, задолго до открытия ветки лавина.

Precisely because this algorithm has existed for a long time, it is impossible to create a perpetual motion machine. You are demanding that the price you want comes out of nowhere. I'm sorry, why would it do that?

khorosh >>:

В лавине ордера на покупку всегда выше ордеров на продажу. В лавине суммарный объём ордеров при наличии хотя бы одной позиции никогда не равен нулю.
Вообщем ясно, что смысла лавины вы не поняли.

If buy orders are always higher than sell orders, then once the price breaks through these levels in either direction, you will not get out of the loss. John suggests in this case to multiply orders with more and more swollen volume. Well, maybe they will close something. But once the possibilities of the deposit are exhausted and you stand still waiting for a big score, the price will reverse and the deposit will be left with a pile of change for pocket expenses. )))

khorosh >>:

А какая для меня цена удобная? Что касается лавины, то для неё неудобной цены нет. Для неё не очень удобен боковик, если его размах близок к дистанции между ордерами, о чём я уже писал. А тренд для неё очень удобен.

Would you book a sidebar like a taxi at your DC by the appointed time? )))

khorosh >>:
Повторяетесь, об этом уже в этой ветке писали.

Perhaps (I rarely look in this thread).

Well, that's the right way to write... :))

khorosh >>:

И правильно делаете, лучше ещё реже. Тут вы ничего не поймаете.

Ok )))) Give a formal definition of sideways that you can code )))) If you can't, then you'll have to handcuff yourself to the terminal to keep an eye on how the Automated Mechanical Trading System doesn't screw up. )))

khorosh >>:
И правильно делаете, лучше ещё реже. Тут вы ничего не поймаете.

I'm not catching anything here. Just observing the course of evolution. It's a hobby, you know.

Who do you work for, by the way?

khorosh >>:
А тренд для неё очень удобен.

Now this is really interesting. On a pronounced trend, suddenly a stop order is triggered and the price moves on. Where have I seen this before? ))) Maybe I was dreaming? )))