Avalanche - page 86

mig34 писал(а) >>
You only whisper in private.
I can't communicate in private, I don't care. I know the avalanche starter by sight and I communicate every day (in between he makes up new gear (Jon is a smart man) and gives everyone the latest thoughts on Martin so that people can earn and not be cheated).

Is he your boss at work? Why are you licking his face?

So will we see a miracle advisor ? If not, at least formulate the system, we will write it ourselves. But, just not what's on page 1. It's not clear what we're talking about.

Specifically, what did he say or suggest that others didn't know, know-how, quotes. The answer is: look at history - it doesn't work.

zhuki писал(а) >>
So will we see a miracle advisor ? If not, at least formulate a system, we'll write it ourselves. But not what's on page 1. We don't know what we're talking about.

They're zombifying the people with 90 pages of bullshit. They think they're the brains of the universe. Exactly where's the system? Author, John, Iron John, Katana, a question for you.... where are the inputs, where are the outputs, step by step... get it together, take an hour, summarise it, articulate it... and show the people, if you care about them, the system. And these cavalry charges in the form of a couple of scattered posts don't do it, we're fed up. Like everything else in this country, pompous, arrogant, verbose, dusty, and insignificant. Only blah, blah, blah.

mig34 wrote:>>
I don't know how to communicate in private, I don't care. I know the avalanche starter by sight and I chat every day (Jon is smart but he shares his latest thoughts on Martin so people may earn and not get cheated).

Is he your boss at work? Why do you lick him so much?

If it were not for the boss, I would not even hear you (the boss is the boss in Africa) and it would be all right, but he is a man who does everything for the people!

sever29 >>:

да зомбируют народ какой то фигней, 90 стр. И мнят из себя вселенские мозги. Конкретно где система? конкретно где входы, где выходы, по-шагово... Автор к тебе вопрос: Обобщи все и покажи народу, если ты о нем печешься, систему. А эти кавалерийские наскоки в виде парочки разрозненых постов не надо, наелись. Как и все в этой стране, понов много, выли- глаза режет, а ни чего по существу. Бла-бла-бла только.

The author has already written it all up and written it all down in quite some detail. And it's not just the author. What more do you want? For him to see a doctor?

mig34 писал(а) >>

mig34 wrote >>
>> I don't know how to communicate in private, I don't care. I know the avalanche starter by sight and I chat every day (Jon is smart and gives his latest thoughts on Martin to everybody who wants to earn and not to be cheated).

Is he your boss at work? Why are you licking him so much?

If it were not for the boss, I would not even have heard of you (the boss is the boss in Africa). It would be all right, but he is a man who does everything for the people!

They're zombifying the people with 90 pages of crap. They think they're the brains of the universe. Exactly where is the system? Author, John, Iron John, Katana, a question for you.... where are the inputs, where are the outputs, step by step... get it together, take an hour, summarise it, articulate it... and show the people, if you care about them, the system. And these cavalry charges in the form of a couple of scattered posts don't do it, we're fed up. Like everything else in this country, pompous, arrogant, verbose, dusty, and insignificant. Only blah, blah, blah.

systematise the avalanche, codify the speech

Two options are possible:
1. There is no avalanche in nature. In that case, the goal of the author of the thread and his followers is to get the good coder interested in his idea, who will do everything for John and his friends and produce a working EA.
2.There is a failed avalanche implementation. In such a case, the aim is to try to formalise with the help of collective intelligence what John has not yet managed to come up with.

You can see from the first page that John imagines the market as the movement of a needle from a sewing machine. Back and forth, back and forth. Yep. Maybe sometimes it really is. But there are days when the central banks come to the market and intervene, and then the price flies through 1000 points in a few minutes and comes back to its previous level for a long time. I wonder what will happen to a deposit that is covered with big flat orders due to an avalanche? ))) But it is understandable just from the human point of view. In one interval the TS shows huge profits, while in the other one it showers like an avalanche. I want to find a person that would take John by the hand and say: "I like your avalanche very much, and I've thought of everything. Watch how you do it. Got it? Now she'll never drain again. Go and rake the banks. )))

No matter how the price moves, sooner or later it will hit the orders, so that the sell orders will be lower than the buy orders. Then we will be lucky if the volumes are equal. Then a non-growing loss will be just fixed. If they are not equal, then an uncontrolled sinking will start. Then, no matter how many orders are opened, the losses will not be recovered. What kind of deposit do you have to have to play these games? And he is worried about the simple workers. (Laughs and laughs. )))