Trend of interesting thoughts - page 11

KEHTyxa >>:

а чем тут 10 страниц....философы млин

всегда сидеть в рынке..ето всего лишь ваше желание узнать, правильный вы сделали выбор или нет. Никакой пользы в этом нет, кроме подтверждения своего "Я".

управление капиталом ...единственное ваше оружие которое не знает никто кроме вас, и этим надо пользоваться ..просто подход нужен нестандартный

Your interesting thoughts in the thread are welcome, don't be shy! :)

KEHTyxa писал(а) >>

and what's 10 pages of.... philosophers

always sit in the market...it's just your desire to know if you've made the right choice or not. There is no benefit to it other than confirming your ego.

Money management is the only weapon you have which no one else knows, and you must use it.

There is no need to predict price movements, it's a thankless task. There is an opportunity to focus solely on money management. We open a position in either direction. To understand the market sentiment, it is necessary to wait for the end of formation of a fractal. If the trader is right, he simply saves a position and watches for the formation of the next fractal. If the fractal is false, the position should be reversed. The risk is measured by the size of the fractal. If the "loading" occurs on a pullback, the "pyramid to the losing side" produces the best results.

baltik >>:

Нет необходимости предсказывать движение цен, занятие это неблагодарное. Есть возможность сосредоточиться исключительно на управлении капиталом. Открываем позицию в любую сторону. Чтобы понять настроение рынка, требуется дождаться окончания в формировании фрактала. Если трейдер прав, то просто сохраняет позицию и наблюдает формирование следующего фрактала. Если фрактал ложный – позицию следует перевернуть. Риск измеряется размерами фрактала. Если «загрузка» происходит на откате, то лучшие результаты дает «пирамида в убыточную сторону».

As an option :) However, I can't imagine the results of such a trade.

Magnatis писал(а) >>

As an option :) However, I can't imagine the results of such a trade.

It is better to build a pyramid by constantly increasing the order size. So, for example, on a pullback of an uptrend you should estimate the range of the pullback approximately and divide this range into several levels. The lower the price level, the more should be bought. The results will be brilliant: the average price of your purchases will be lower than the average price of this range.

baltik >>:

Нет необходимости предсказывать движение цен, занятие это неблагодарное. Есть возможность сосредоточиться исключительно на управлении капиталом. Открываем позицию в любую сторону. Чтобы понять настроение рынка, требуется дождаться окончания в формировании фрактала. Если трейдер прав, то просто сохраняет позицию и наблюдает формирование следующего фрактала. Если фрактал ложный – позицию следует перевернуть. Риск измеряется размерами фрактала. Если «загрузка» происходит на откате, то лучшие результаты дает «пирамида в убыточную сторону».

If he turns out to be right, then there is no need to wait for anything, but to manage the capital.

It's different ... if he is wrong ... why turn something upside down ... only to ask yourself after a while why did I do it? and you never get an answer from anyone.

baltik >>:

пирамиду лучше строить, постоянно увеличивая размер ордера. Так, например, на откате восходящего движения следует приблизительно оценить диапазон отката и разбить этот диапазон на несколько уровней. Чем ниже уровень цен, тем больше следует покупать. Результаты будут блестящими: средняя цена ваших закупок будет ниже среднего значения цен этого диапазона.

I have experimented with this kind of averaging and am not happy with the results - the risks grow disproportionately.

KEHTyxa >>:

если он оказывается прав, то тут как раз ничего ждать и ненужно, а надо управлять капиталом.

другое дело ..если он не прав. зачем что-то переворачивать..чтобы через некоторое время задать себе вопрос Зачем я ето сделал ? и ответа на никого так и не получить.

Who are we talking about, anyway? :)

KEHTyxa писал(а) >>

If he turns out to be right, then there is no need to wait for anything, but to manage the capital.

If he's wrong, why turn something around...only to ask yourself after a while why did I do it and never get an answer.

Take profit from any market movement.

Magnatis wrote >>

Who are we talking about? :)

I inserted quotes there trader in 3rd person - i.e. him

baltik >>:

Получение прибыли из любого движения рынка

the movement for us will always be any... it does not matter what determines it with a trading system, a coin, a fortune teller

it's more important to understand when to stop... and it doesn't matter what direction... profit or loss

Magnatis писал(а) >>

Does your TS work on one currency pair, several or all?

And does it work equally well?