Trend of interesting thoughts - page 4

Magnatis >>:

А зачем? Без правил слишком много ситуаций выбора "делать/не делать", "говорить/не говорить" и т.д.? Вам от этого не комфортно? :)

It was a futka. I hope you enjoyed it.

sever29 >>:

Вы знакомы с типами отложенных ордеров? Судя по Вашему ответу- "Развороты ж нужны". Вы пользуетесь- сел лимит и бай лимит?

To work with pending orders I would only need a buy stop and a sell stop, as I wrote above in the addendum. As I don't trade with my hands, much less with pending orders, I didn't realise quickly what I would need.

By the way, at one time Babon's system was also moving in this direction, but unfortunately it died out due to the consumer attitude of those who discussed it

MetaDriver >>:

Это была футка. Надеюсь Вам понравилась.

Ah, I thought it was another attempt to make a point :) Sorry :)

REXX >>:
Кстати в свое время"система Бабона" тоже двигалась в этом направлении, но затухла к сожалению, по причине потребительского отношения обсуждавших

Unfortunately, I am not aware of that. Which direction are you talking about?

I have a question, does the change of direction signal itself happen at the close of a candle in one of the higher TFs, or is it more of a level or a certain degree of price shift from the previous trend?

Babon also had the goal of a flip-flop system, so that the flat doesn't make you guess where you're going

Does your TS use trading sessions? maybe their overlap? or not tied to specific hours, minutes.... days of the week?

REXX >>:
Вот у меня вопрос, сам сигнал смены направления торговли происходит по закрытию свечи на одном из старших ТФ,или это больше уровень или определенная ступень смещения цены относительно предыдущего тренда ?

The question is not very clear. But I can tell you that I have long ago moved away from working with candlesticks. There is only the current price (Ask or Bid, depending on which way we are standing now) and a picture of the past (only ticks in time can be better than minutes).

REXX >>:
У Бабона тоже была цель переворотной системы, чтобы флет никаким местом не заставлял гадать куда идем

This is a useful idea (if well implemented) :)