Trend of interesting thoughts - page 8

REXX писал(а) >>

fractal in a fractal if I understand it correctly, but as I understand you, you don't use different time periods to make a decision, well unless on a tick chart you see signs of a small reversal in a larger one

Already written that we do not use candles and bars but draw a fractal in Williams' concept of a fractal is five fingers up and there are no fractals on the line

baltik >>:

Уже писалось что не используем свечи и бары на чем рисуем фракталы в понятии вильямса фрактал это пять пальцев вверх а на линии нет фракталов

I don't mean the Williams fractal, he's the one who distorted the concept of fractality

sever29 >>:
графическим анализом пользуетесь? линии поддержки/сопротивления, корридоры, диапазоны в т.ч. средние дневные/недельные/месячные диапазоны?

Well actually almost everything related to price analysis can be expressed graphically, but I don't actually draw anything. Ranges do not play any role. Often market makers, knowing that the mass of "sheep" will put stops outside these ranges (indeed, seeing those stops), will throw the market there in order to make money.

REXX >>:

Фрактал во фрактале если я правильно понимаю, но как я Вас понял, Вы не используете разные временные периоды для принятия решения, ну если только на тиковом графике видеть признаки малого разворота в более большом

Right. What is an hourly chart - a truncated array of minutes. Why do we need something truncated? You need to consider the situation of several days - consider the minute arrays of those days.

Magnatis >>:

Ну да. Что такое часовой график – урезанный массив минуток. Зачем нам что-то урезанное? Нужно рассмотреть ситуацию нескольких дней – рассматривайте массивы минуток этих дней.

The idea is clear, but it is not easy to program or at least formalise such a price figure

Magnatis >>:

Ну да. Что такое часовой график – урезанный массив минуток. Зачем нам что-то урезанное? Нужно рассмотреть ситуацию нескольких дней – рассматривайте массивы минуток этих дней.

I think I'm beginning to understand your system ;-)

REXX писал(а) >>

The idea is clear, but it is not so easy to program or at least to formalize clearly such price figure

I do not know another notion of fractality and consequently I do not understand a figure in the fractal.

How long can you stay in the market? an hour, two, five... day, week, month? Do you use a "global take"?

baltik >>:

Все пошел на перекур не знаю другого понятия фрактальности и соотвественно чне понимаю фигуру фрактал во фрактале

Well, if we take a compressed one-minute chart, then in principle most of the reversals can be seen as a figure of head and shoulders (fractal), and the right shoulder is also a fractal in its essence, so we have a fractal in a fractal

sever29 >>:
Сколько по времени можете находиться в рынке? час, два, пять... сутки, неделю, месяц? Используете ли "глобальный тейк"

In the market all the time. Profits are locked in on a reversal.

You see, takeovers and static stops are all attempts at prediction. I believe it is not only unnecessary, but also harmful.