Trend of interesting thoughts - page 9

Dserg >>:
Кажется, я начинаю понимать Вашу систему ;-)

Well congratulations :)

Magnatis писал(а) >>

In the market all the time. Profits are locked in at the reversal.

OK. you took a profit, closed the positions, opened them again a second later... But there was a moment when you weren't in the market, wasn't there? i.e. the moment between the take and the next entry.

sever29 >>:

ок. зафиксировали прибыль, закрыли позы, через секунду вновь открылись... но был же миг, когда,Вы не были в рынке? Т.е. момент между тейком и следующим входом.

Now I don't close at all - I open a counter position with the required volume + the volume of the current aggregate position. And then (at any convenient time, but preferably immediately) you close the overlap in the account. That's it, all that's left is the necessary resultant opposite position.)

At the moment I understood that the task of the system is not to touch the horns and hooves (exact trend reversal points), but to cut out only the fillet part of the movement, which is confirmed by the fractal reversal with greater resolution (minute or tick charts)

Where else can I learn about fractality apart from Williams and Demark?

REXX >>:
На данный момент пока понял, что задача системы, это не трогать рога и копыта(точные точки разворота тренда), а вырезать только филейную часть движения, которая подтвердится фрактальностью разворота с большим разрешением(минутные или тиковые графики)

Yes, I think it's the most effective of the reliable ones :) By the way, I don't know any other reliable ones :) But maybe there are.

It turns out that it is necessary to have a chart profile of this instrument with all timeframes, including minutes, in order to add up the mosaic more precisely. But the question of how to teach the robot to do that is still unclear to me, although I am an amateur in it, of course

Magnatis писал(а) >>

Now I don't close at all - I open a counter position with the required volume + the volume of the current aggregate position. And then (at any convenient time, but preferably immediately) you close the overlap in the account. That's it, all that's left is the necessary resultant opposite position :)

I'm not a dumb guy, I catch everything on the fly, but what exactly did you mean?

REXX >>:
Получается нужно иметь перед глазами профиль графиков данного инструмента со всеми временными периодами включая минуты, чтобы мозаику точнее складывать. Но вот вопрос как этому научить робота, для меня пока непонятен, хотя я в этом дилетант конечно

I don't need anything other than M1 - it's the "mosaic" that can (and logically should) be put together.

sever29 >>:

я парень не тупой, я все ловлю на лету, но что конкретно Вы имели ввиду?

That the reversal can be done as in netting platforms - by performing a double-sized reverse operation. Only in netting there is no overlap - it closes automatically, while we have to close it manually (robot, I mean).