Trend of interesting thoughts - page 10

sever29 писал(а) >>

I'm not a dumb guy, I catch everything on the fly, but what exactly did you mean?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/123582

+1 That's where the legs are growing from.

Magnatis писал(а) >>

That the reversal can be done as in netting platforms - by performing a double-sized reverse operation. Only in netting the overlap doesn't work - it closes automatically, while we have to close it manually (well, the robot, I mean).

Can the robot do a counter-closing operation?

Am I thinking correctly or is the signal wrong again?

Practically, the market analysis should be reduced to the analysis of two adjacent fractals, the previous, fully formed one, and the current, forming one.

All other price history is irrelevant.

sever29 >>:

+1 Вот откуда ноги растут

I was just making sure the turnaround was normal, not "close, reopen" :)

baltik >>:

Робот может выполнять операцию встречное закрытие?

Профрактальность я правильно думаю или опять не тот сигнал

Практически анализ рынка должен быть сведен к анализу двух смежных фракталов, предыдущего, полностью сформировавшегося, и текущего, формирующегося.

Вся остальная история цен не имеет существенного значения.

I too think a "deep" story is "deep" enough to just forget about it :)

Magnatis писал(а) >>

I was just making sure that the reversal was normal, not "close, reopen" :)

And if I did not save on the pivot, i.e. "close, reopen", the TS would still be profitable?

although the author has never shown proof of profitability, so.... we're talking about nothing, everyone is thinking about something else. What are we discussing here? CU? Where is it, what is it? Profitable? Where's the proof? I smell gypsy hypnosis....

and what's 10 pages of.... philosophers

always sit in the market...it's just your desire to know if you made the right choice or not. There is no benefit to it other than confirming your "self".

money management is the only weapon you have that no one else knows about and you have to use it. it just needs an outside-the-box approach.

sever29 >>:

а если без экономии на развороте, т.е - "закрыл, открыл заново", ТС осталась бы профитной?

It's not hard to calculate :) It's not a matter of principle at all.

sever29 >>:
хотя доказательст профитности автор так и не продемонстрировал, так.... говорим ни о чем, каждый думает о своем. Что мы тута обсуждаем? ТС? где она, что из себя представляет? Прибыльная? где доказательства. Чуствую цыганский гипноз....

I shared my vision. Yes, my vision has been implemented, but I didn't intend to show it. If you don't like my opinion, don't ask questions :) I liked the hypnosis part, credit :)