A quick and free library for MT4, much to the delight of neuralnetworkers - page 34

Yeah, it's a long way to the real world, he lost all his earnings this week:))))

marker:

Yeah, it's a long way to the real world, he lost all his earnings this week:))))

Throw in the EA you're testing here.

On the test by the author, https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9386

marker:

Yeah, it's a long way to the real world, it has drained this week all that it earned:))))

Do you seriously believe that the code of about 300 lines is able to earn?

(I do not count mbl lines NN, NN as NN, what a million. NN has no brains, brains should be someone who builds FF for NN) - I warn you, no one in particular, nothing personal, purely professional interest - how it all ends .

ZS. Oh, the devil has got me, ah, was not. Anyway, right now I'm declaring that there are some regularities in the quotient of instruments and these regularities can be described by a normal, non-Marsian, mathematical language of formulas. I have managed to get about 70% of profitable trades on 10% OOS with an equal ratio of TP to SL.

Why am I writing this. I don't know what I'm writing it for. If someone would have told me exactly 3 years ago that there is a fida, I would have been more confident in my research. But now, 3 years is no joke, day and night work - my wife almost left me....

joo:

Do you seriously think that code of about 300 lines is capable of earning?

(I do not count the lines of the NN bible, NN as NN, what mulyon. NN has no brains, brains should be the one who builds FF for NN) - I warn you, does not apply to anyone in particular, nothing personal, purely professional interest - how all this will end .

ZS. Oh, the devil got me, ah, was not. Anyway, right now I'm declaring that there are some regularities in the quotient of instruments and these regularities are comprehensible in a normal, non-Marsian, mathematical language of formulas. I have managed to get about 70% of profitable trades at 10% OSS with an equal ratio of TP and SL.

Why am I writing this. I don't know what I'm writing it for. If someone would have told me 3 years ago that it's true, I would have been more confident. But it's still 3 years, no joke, day and night work - my wife almost left me....

That's a great "bite" !

Serj_Che:
That's a big "bent"!

No way! The truth is the salt, but it's the sugar in it.

Maybe I should have graduated with a degree in sociology and philology, so I could do more good for mankind. But I had just made some inquiries about my fellow-men and came to interesting, in my opinion, conclusions (though it does not speak in favour of human evolution as a species - you know, I made some experiments, evolutionary ones) - people, in general, having a choice between a potential opportunity to earn unlimited sums of money (reasoning at the same time, and spending time with women of not very heavy behaviour in the company of their mates over a bottle of whisky in the sauna - they chose mates and the sauna with women of not heavy behaviour. It shows that people want to live right here and now, they don't want to learn. They don't want to choose the best partner, they just want it, that's all. These are the realities of humanity's existence today, and that too is evolution. And when a young mother throws her offspring into a rubbish chute - that too is evolution (it means that there will be fewer offspring of baby-killers in future generations).

When a woman chooses a rich man among men - this is also evolution (whatever men imagine, and women have no idea why this is so), it means that a woman subconsciously chooses a father for her future child from among the wealthy and powerful (the strong and rich are the potential father of a woman's child).

That's how it is. And you (not you specifically, but in general) - 300 lines of code...

ZS. One more thing. Mankind in the long run (though it has nothing to do with the topic of discussion, though how to look...) will be a nation which wants to reproduce. And it is definitely not the Russians, Germans, French and Americans (figuratively summing up Western culture).

joo:

I don't know what you're talking about. The truth is salt, but it's not the same for the good guys.

Perhaps I should have graduated from something like philological and sociological school to give more benefit to mankind. And so I asked around to people living near me and came to interesting, in my opinion, conclusions (though it does not speak in favour of human evolution as a species - you know, I made some experiments, evolutionary ones) - people, basically, having a choice between a potential opportunity to earn unlimited amounts of money (reasoning at the same time, and spending time with women of not very heavy behaviour in the company of their mates over a bottle of whisky in the sauna - they chose mates and the sauna with women of not heavy behaviour. It shows that people want to live right here and now, they don't want to learn. They don't want to choose the best partner, they just want it, that's all. These are the realities of humanity's existence today, and that too is evolution. And when a young mother throws her offspring into a rubbish chute - that too is evolution (it means that there will be fewer offspring of baby-killers in future generations).

When a woman chooses a rich man among men - this is also evolution (whatever men imagine, and women have no idea why this is so), it means that a woman subconsciously chooses a father for her future child from among the wealthy and powerful (the strong and rich are the potential father of a woman's child).

That's the way it is. And you (not you specifically, but in general) are 300 lines of code...

ZS. One more thing. Mankind in the long run (though it has nothing to do with the topic of discussion, though it depends...) will be a nation which wants to reproduce. And it is definitely not the Russians, Germans, French and Americans (figuratively summing up Western culture).

I absolutely agree.

Andrey, you'd better write an article about neural networks. I am interested in this question at the moment. I'm too lazy to plough through a lot of books and there is much water there too.

You're good at expounding the essence of the subject, I'd be glad to read it.

Serj_Che:

I absolutely agree.

Andrei, you'd better write an article about neural networks. I'm interested in this subject at the moment. I'm too lazy to dig through a lot of books, and there is a lot of water in them.

You're good at expounding the essence of the subject, I would be glad to read it.

Maybe I will, later on. I was planning to write a series of articles on the subject of evolution algorithms. But, to me, writing an article means leaving a part of my soul in it. An image, an imprint of the current state of mind. This is difficult for me, but I cannot do it any other way. I can't write a serial article to order about anything and at the same time about trade. It's like inspiration - that's what inspiration is. Either it is or it isn't - it was then. Now maybe there is - a little later not. I applied for a series of articles, but never started writing - too much energy goes into my articles, more than this energy is good for my family - evolution, you know. And in that published article, about GA, I didn't write half of what my thoughts and ideas were bubbling over. But I'm immensely happy that those few dozen lines in the article changed the way people think about the world around them, it means.... yes, yes, it means I have influenced the course of evolution, code and links to it can already be found online. Have you seen the movie Inception? :) Well kinda like I planted an idea in the mind, and I'm planting it now.

No? - Yes. I have now...

ZS. I forgot to put a smiley face at the end. I'm putting a - :)

joo:

Do you seriously think that code of about 300 lines is capable of earning?

(I do not count the lines of the NN bible, NN as NN, what mulyon. NN has no brains, brains should be the one who builds FF for NN) - I warn you, does not apply to anyone in particular, nothing personal, purely professional interest - how all this will end .

ZS. Oh, the devil got me, ah, was not. Anyway, right now I'm declaring that there are some regularities in the quotient of instruments and these regularities are comprehensible in a normal, non-Marsian, mathematical language of formulas. I have managed to get about 70% of profitable trades at 10% OSS with an equal ratio of TP and SL.

Why am I writing this. I don't know what I'm writing it for. If someone would have told me 3 years ago that it's true, I would have been more confident. But it's still 3 years, no joke, day and night work - almost my wife left....

Oh, here we go. )))) 300 lines of code, I do not know, but in a fortnight he saved 17% profit, and that's without using network, because I was stupid (trained on one computer) and put the values on the other (without network). Of course, as I understand it is primitive, because it works only with one RSI. But I was curious and so far he's been winning :))) But five losing trades in a row - it's too bad, I was lucky he was already taking many, but if he had taken 5 losing trades from the beginning, the drawdown would have been about 41%......

PS. I'm a nubom nubom in coding.

Files:

joo:
What do you think about neural networks in principle?