A quick and free library for MT4, much to the delight of neuralnetworkers - page 49

marker:

So it's not my destiny to use it, it's a sign from above:)))

Or maybe fate says: "Read the theory"?

marker:

So it's not my destiny to use it, it's a sign from above:))))

I'll look for a more worthy bot:)

Well, if that's the kind of bot you're throwing around..... ))

No, we have to deal with this problem. Otherwise it will still pop up at the most inopportune moment.

I mean, the Counselor is pristine. So you have a problem. You can't run away from yourself....

By the way, what kind of DC do you have?

I'm not trying to write an EA yet either. I'm just learning how FANN works.

lasso:

Well, if such bots are thrown around..... ))

No, we need to get to the bottom of this problem. Otherwise it will pop up at the most inopportune moment anyway.

The Expert Advisor is pristine. So you have the problem. You can't run away from yourself....

By the way, what is your brokerage company?

I have an Alp-ri trading desk, ndd account. When I open an order manually, I can only place stops and takeoffs after the position has been opened.

Sergey_Murzinov:

Or maybe fate is saying, "Read the theory"?

I'm not a coder:)

marker:

That's what destiny said to you - "Read the theory"... :-))) Everyone starts somewhere...

marker:

Coders are a dime a dozen around here.

We're short of fighters. :)

I don't get it: are you ready to keep fighting or not?

2011.03.29 13:00:06 PuriaM2_07 EURUSD,M15: Error: Incorrect stops, another bot has an error with stops, nonsense.

lasso:

Coders are a dime a dozen around here.

We're short of fighters. :)

I don't get it: Are you ready to keep fighting or not?

Ready:))) Got some sleep)

Roman.:
You have been told by destiny - "Read the theory"... :-))) Everyone starts somewhere...

I tried to read an MQL-textbook a couple of years ago - dark:))) And I read it thoughtfully.