A quick and free library for MT4, much to the delight of neuralnetworkers - page 30

"I am currently optimizing your EA with 1 on the end, but no files are being generated, it is just optimizing without grid (I think so), I just decided not to stop optimization once it started. I am thinking to do this procedure on the office (but I want to start with at least the home office to form files into folders), but I think it will just die :))) because it is low-powered and is only for trading.

"you need to create an ANN folder in the expert\files of the work terminal and a FANN folder in it" - all folders have been created, all properly, just finished optimising, folders empty, I'm tearing up my computer.....

VladislavVG - I finished it, I attach what I got, it is without the grid, maybe you will be interested, stop 48, take 129 (the ratio is adequate), threshold-0.0238, thresholds-3. EURUSD H1. The period from 02 January 2010 to 04 December 2010. Your Expert Advisor, with the digit 1 at the end.

VladislavVG- Ihave one piece of good news, I am using Reshetov's Expert Advisor (FANN) and everything forms and saves, so I do not know, maybe it is in your Expert Advisor..... and I am using the files you posted.....

A miracle has happened, your advisor is now saving everything too. I did the following. I wanted to change it in the terminal (put "C:\\ANN\\") by clearing the ANN folder, but it denied me access, but I tricked it like this, I opened it, pressed save, and saved it under a different name, it saved everything, then I opened it and there it let me make changes ( I put "C:\\ANN\\\"), commented everything out, saved it, put it on optimize and oh my god, files started appearing in the ANN folder on the C: drive!! I'm happy as a child:))))) Tomorrow I'll try everything properly, I'm exhausted today, I've been struggling to the death :)

Anyway, I did another experiment, made another clone, in the Expert Advisor I wrote path "C:\\\ANNN\\" i.e. folder with 3rd N (created on C: drive) and voila, everything saves again, it seems that my computer does not want to save to terminal, but only to C:, it is capricious)

marker:

A miracle has happened, your advisor is now saving everything too. I did the following. I wanted to change it in the terminal (put "C:\\ANN\\") by clearing the ANN folder, but it denied me access, but I tricked it like this, I opened it, pressed save, and saved it under a different name, it saved everything, then I opened it and there it let me make changes ( I put "C:\\ANN\\\"), commented everything out, saved it, put it on optimize and oh my god, files started appearing in the ANN folder on the C: drive!! I'm happy as a child:))))) Tomorrow I'll try everything properly, I'm exhausted today, I've been struggling to the death :)

Congrats.... )))))))

VladislavVG:
Congratulations.... )))))))

Thanks, now another question, now that I'm done optimising, how should I select the file I want from the ANN folder so I don't have to transfer everything?

marker:

Thank you, now another question, here's the end of my optimization, how should I choose the file I need from the ANN folder, so I don't have to transfer everything?

The name of the file specifies the stop size (aka take) for Yuri's EA files, and another take and threshold for my modification.

Just compare these data after optimization and you will find the right files. You need all files with these parameters. There will be 16 such files, according to the number of nets in the committee. There will be an additional number in the file name - from 0 to 15 - according to the number of grids in the committee.

SZY Yes, and another piece of advice - do not rush with the reals yet. These EAs are more a demonstration of the capabilities of the approach than a customizable skirmish.

I'm only 20% optimised yet (your EA), and the ANN folder is already 1.1 gig!:)) He's eating up space:))) When it finishes optimizing, I'll go in and dig, but how to find it all, among so many files.....