A quick and free library for MT4, much to the delight of neuralnetworkers - page 26

Yessss, the repeater worked)))) I installed two Alpari terminals instead of FXCM terminals (I think I need to take a permit for Expert Advisors there) and it worked)) One idea confirmed))) Only 1 point difference in opening (with the old ones).

VladislavVG:

porogDigits is precision. It is needed for writing to file - so that files are not overwritten by different passes. When the threshold option is set, the step must not be less than this value, more is possible. Example: for porogDigits = 2, the initial value is 0.01 and the step is 0.01 or 0.1, or 0.25 ...... . Choosing a threshold greater than 0.5 makes no sense - it can be taken as the final value.

Good luck.

The attached file has a bmp image, I do not understand why it is not uploaded here as a picture, 800 KB in total, I have archived it and attached it to the optimization, that's how I set it and started to opt-out.....
Files:

It's strange, I installed your luminary, started editing, but nothing appears in the directory "experts\\files\\FANN\\" in the folder FANN, although the last time I started there immediately something appears, and also, when trying to change the code of the EA, during compilation writes "Denied access". If I open it, save it under a different name and make changes there, it will compile, but the name will be different. Another question, is the DDL the same and do all the other files fit your EA?

C:\Program Files\forexperts\experts\files\FANN- in my opinion, the full path is ....... Can it not read Russian letters that is why it cannot save anything there (in FANN)? Maybe you should write in your Expert Advisor the path "C:\Program Files\\forex\experts\\\files\\\FANN" instead of "experts\\\files\\\FANN\", as I have it in your Expert Advisor now...

marker:

It's strange, I installed your luminary, started editing, but nothing appears in the directory "experts\\files\\FANN\\" in the folder FANN, although the last time I started there immediately something appears, and also, when trying to change the code of the EA, during compilation writes "Denied access". If I open it, save it under a different name and make changes there, it will compile, but the name will be different. Another question, is the DDL the same and all the other files fit your EA?

Everything is the same - I just corrected the EA that Yuri posted. Ran it in mine - renamed the end path - the files are saved...... For the rest: if you have 7, the files may not be stored in the directory of MetaTrader, but in personal directories, and then the correct directories will not be accessible.... Check also properties - maybe expert is write protected ? Yes, also - create directories - if they do not exist, they are not created.

The path counts from the folder where Metatrader is installed.

VladislavVG:

It's the same - I just corrected the advisor that Yuri posted. Run it in mine - renamed the final path - the files are saved...... For the rest: if you have 7, the files may not be stored in the directory of MetaTrader, but in personal directories, and then the correct directories will not be accessible.... Check also properties - maybe expert is write protected ? Yes, also - create directories - if they do not exist, they are not created.

The path counts from the folder where Metatrader is installed.

The thing is that I created the directories manually, I have a licensed Vista. How do I check if my EA is write protected? The Expert Advisor you have posted is the same? If I do not save anything in this folder during optimisation, it means? I have a lot of questions:)))

marker:

The point is that I created the directory manually, I have a Vista license. How do I check that the EA is write protected? The Expert Advisor you have posted is the same? If I do not save anything in this folder during optimisation, it means? I have a lot of questions:)))

This advisor saves everything for me - try it. I also have licensed Vista 64 - everything saves. As for the properties - right-click on the file - the menu will drop down, the bottom item properties - look at the flag:

#define ANN_PATH "experts\\files\\\ANN\\\FANN\\"
//#define ANN_PATH "C:\\ANN\\FANN\\" and why do you have two paths in this version? I have files in this folder from my first FANN-EA installation, i.e. Reshetov's original //#define ANN_PATH "C:\ANN\FANN\" won't it get "mixed up"?

marker:

#define ANN_PATH "experts\\files\\\\ANN\\FANN\\"
//#define ANN_PATH "C:\\ANN\\FANN\\" why do you have two paths in this version? I have files in this folder from my first FANN-EA installation, i.e. Reshetov's original //#define ANN_PATH "C:\ANN\FANN\" won't it get "mixed up"?

//is a comment sign - i.e.

//#define ANN_PATH "C:\\ANN\\FANN\\"

this line is commented out and greyed out .... you can just delete it. This was me checking if the Expert Advisor writes anywhere....

Damn, it doesn't want to save anything, I've already rebooted the computer. I don't quite understand about the screenshot, I have old files from the training of the original version in the C:\-ANN folder, it's the same as in your screenshot.