Once again, about MQL localisation - page 3

For perverts, MQL5 will pass

#define если if
#define класс class

well, well... it's up to the developers... how they see the issue... what are the costs of localisation, what are the benefits of localisation...

DDFedor >> :

no matter how you look at it, localisation will raise the MQL rating... unequivocally... I can even see the slogan "... housewives will now be able to write trading software...", but will it be worth it... that's the question... There's no localization, and the programmer won't be able to start it ... If you don't like it, you'll never get out of it and won't have to penetrate into the localization mode.

Yeah. That seems like the most realistic "against" to me. A lot of people don't plan to do anything in C, though.

there won't be any localisation. definitely not... the consequences of such a step are too great... One question "on Codebase" will already make the developers not even want to consider it ...

But because of the prospects of opportunities - I'm "for" it! Just imagine that it would be possible to connect not only language dictionaries, but also specialized dictionaries within the language!

Imagine a program written "penny wise", or with a medical dictionary plugged in...

Vo! Or foul language!

===

Nah, I'm all for it!

ForexTools >> :

maybe this example will help you that i mean: imagine a manufacturer of electric drills. all have long known and used its products and praised it. all the holes drill - only with it. while there were brick houses - all was fine. but now came the concrete. and masters are now forced to buy a separate hammer and drag along two iron. do you think if the company will offer a drill with a hammer attachment - will it be good for workers and for the company sales ....

thesame thing I ask - "make a nozzle." those who do not need it - will not drag it with them, but those who doubted what to buy - they will come to you and bring their money to you. why? because you have done something that was convenient for those who were not your customer. well, the basics .....

I don't think that's a good example,

Hole punching pros carry a regular drill and a rotary hammer drill because an impact drill

I think this is a bad example. Hole punching pros carry a regular drill and a hammer drill because a hammer drill is not a drill (it breaks down quickly) and not a hammer drill.

Svinozavr >> :

Yes. That seems the most realistic "against" to me.

oh... Please... :))))

Every day I have to write in VBA\VB#, in C++\C#, in SQL\MySQL, in PHP, in exotics like CMD, WSH, AU3 ... Sometimes it's so annoying - you have to write then after "if" and then you don't have to, and then ... i don't remember :( so what? will the situation change much if russian syntax appears?

Urain >> :

hole-making pros carry a regular drill and punching machine because ....

The pros may do so, but the vast majority of ordinary users, who occasionally use a drill at home, will prefer a single iron, just to take up less space.

the "localisation issue" has one huge plus... fat and tempting... - PR-way, attracting new people to programming who haven't done it before, who will find it easier to adapt to programming language... maybe not now, maybe in about -teen years it will be anyway... but NOW... - the big question... and if it ever IS, there's another plus... BEING FIRST...

ForexTools >> :

{...} Do you think that if a firm offers a drill with a perforating nozzle - will it be good for workers and for the firm's sales.... {...}

That's right... A drill makes a hole in a few seconds and no stress. But with a drill... with a drill bit... the woodpeckers behind the wall took half an hour.

DDFedor >> :

{...} A PR move, to get new people into programming who haven't done it before, who will find it easier to adapt to the programming language {...}

The word If instead of If won't make anyone feel better.
ForexTools >> :

{...} then VBA\VB#, then C++\C#, then SQL\MySQL, {...} yes, they're all in English {...}

{...} Is Microsoft Visual C++ suddenly prohibiting to call variables and functions in Russian?

Well, except for the "stitched" words, the localisation is partly there.

if(true<false) court="plant";

One only tense, to enter <> all the same damn switch the layout...

And in general, write in a fully localized language is a good idea.

Even if it seems to be delirious to many...

jartmailru >> :
The word If instead of If doesn't make anyone feel better.

It will make me feel better :))))