Who remembers Herostratus? And Netrebka? - page 8

Svinozavr >> :

Shit. Moska Superstar. You're so full of crap.

But Moska, but Moska, but Moska must die...

I think it's time.

Wooooo.... Here we go....

I'm in your ranks too... wait for it tonight :)

What's our next fable? I suggest the one about the crane and the fox

Mischek >> :

What a joke you're making.

but there's tikes )

I'm trying them out.

And squeezing the slave out of me.

;)

and the "logic" here

-5.8K if you put a stop. which means no faith in the system. ;)

Sorento >> :
-5.8K if you put a stop. which means no faith in the system. ;)

What a stop! You're a risky guy!

I think I might have walked by accident... I might not have noticed...

why would I register my account under someone else's nickname...??

I'm talking quietly to myself... https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120458/page3

Аватар - это картинка небольшого размера (до 256x256) пикселей, отображается в профиле зарегистрированного пользователя форума или сайта. Может быть как фотографией, так и некой картинкой, которая отражает суть пользователя и помогает максимально правильно создать первое впечатление у собеседника.
Так же аватарами называются персонажи трехмерных миров, персонажи игр и т. п. образы игрока или пользователя Интернет ресурсов.
Более обще, аватар — это «виртуальный персонаж», Альтер-эго пользователя сети, его виртуальное Я. Аватар не только помогает скрыться человеку за вымышленным именем и вести от этого имени виртуальную деятельность, но и более полно выразить себя, свое настроение, свой внутренний мир, свою суть. Имена аватар называют никами.

Also and more correctly...

Delirium(Latin Delirium) is a set of ideas and perceptions, an inference that has arisen through no processing of incoming information and is not corrected by incoming information (whether the delusion corresponds to reality or not). A component of the productive symptomatology in schizophrenia and other psychoses.

Fundamentally, delusion is a manifestation of human brain disease, is a disorder of thought.

In interpretive delirium, the primary lesion is thinking - rational, logical cognition is affected and the distorted judgment is consistently supported by a series of subjective evidence with a system of its own. This type of delirium is characterised by persistence and a tendency to progress and systematisation: the "evidence" is put together into a subjectively coherent system (with anything that does not fit into this system simply ignored), increasingly large parts of the world are drawn into the delusional system.

Is the question to the word?

Or to thought?

;)

DDFedor писал(а) >>

I think I might have walked by accident... I might not have noticed...

why would I register my account under someone else's nickname...??

I'm having a quiet conversation with myself... https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120458/page3

Yeah, that's a hell of a thing. You're a thief, I'm talking about clones.

I'm having a quiet conversation with myself... :) the kashen's ward number 6 is just resting! :)

>>) these pussies are getting out in the open ;o)

Sorento писал(а) >>

Surprising myself more and more...

Spending time identifying crooks.

DISCUSSIONS ABOUT NOTHING.

Enlightenment?

Doesn't seem to be...

I suggest that anyone reading this should flub here!

and not in the threads where issues are discussed... according to the title of the thread! ;)

and ponder on our THEME - why is netrebka already a NAME!

On the internet, it's ranked. Everyone is quoted here. Google puts it on a special list!

And if you don't know Russian, but just follow the links - a significant meter... however!

and I still don't understand the pithy russian words 'proshvost' and 'procheluga'.

That's probably not important.

Who knows? ;)

funny, hilarious cynicism, no comment... ;о)

Here comes the Elephant.

About to run over a sneaky face.

;)