Who remembers Herostratus? And Netrebka? - page 2

I don't know what this is about. About flooding, or about the fact that good will triumph over evil, but the one who shouts the loudest will be remembered.

Or about the fact that there is no point in fighting, the PR itself will still win regardless of the root cause...

grasn >> :

A very curious observation. After all, it was the dog that had true freedom, not the elephant, who obeyed orders. Only the dog was "allowed" to do whatever he wanted (including barking), not the elephant. Speaking of "barking", what else could a dog do but bark. The author only endowed the doggie with these skills, although the words, written in the hand of a great master, could have given the main character more opportunities to pour out all that has accumulated in his soul.

The doggie could have been:

1. herself, according to the generally accepted version, a vile brat.

2. the role of a triumphant critic, i.e. - that's her job, and she's a servile creature herself.

3. a fighter of the invisible anti-publicity front, a competitor's machinations.

4. a juvenile retard.

The elephant could have been any number of things.

Svinozavr >> :

Did I ever say I was interested in an elephant? I don't think so.

Yes, it hasn't been said anywhere. Don't get me wrong, not that I attribute to you an excessive curiosity about elephants, but I thought this animal could theoretically be of interest to an intelligent person interested in flora and fauna (can't remember which is which, so I wrote it all together)

Just a bitter (sic! vodka comes up again) observation - "Who is more valuable to mother-history?" All kinds of small and not so small bastards, miscreants and other assholes. If a good man is remembered, it is usually in some rotten context of historical outrage and epic baseness. Do you think that if it wasn't for the Crucifictorius, anyone would remember him? If it wasn't for the meanness around him, the betrayal, would anyone have listened to him?

And again you are right! But let's look at the doggie side of things... (although, not in time, I have to run, but in short, the other side of the doggie has the same fur, fleas and misunderstanding in his eyes "why the fuck torture an elephant!!!! And you're an elephant!!! Give that one in the snout and go home to your own place, India or wherever")

===

(Ostap was carried away...))))))))

Fuck. You, that's... don't get into it - I'm not. I haven't had a drink yet. I'm sitting here quietly fixing my gadget (drowned phone).

You haven't been drinking? ....

(cell phone drowning)

Don't you have a dustbin handy?

HideYourRichess >> :

The doggie could have been:

1. herself, according to the generally accepted version, a vile brat.

2. the role of a triumphant critic, that is - that is her job, and she herself is a servile creature.

3. a fighter of the invisible anti-propaganda front, machinations of competitors.

4. a juvenile retard.

Could be any number of things with the elephant.

yes.... life is multifaceted!!!

betmen >> :

I don't know what this is about. About flooding, or about the fact that good will defeat evil, but they will remember who shouted louder.

Or generally speaking, there is no point in fighting, because PR will still win regardless of the underlying causes ...

About what? Hero what's-his-name... stratagem!!! Very useful... topic, I recommend you keep an eye out.

grasn >> :

yes.... life is multifaceted!!!

and beautiful!

It is not a matter of discussing or remembering something that differs from the pattern (at a given time in a given place with a given rule).

The river is not discussed, but its overflow or shallowing is another matter

The weak man barks at the strong man.

the bad man does a good deed, etc.

you need a first derivative of the behaviour or event

imho

By the way, the elephant could have been a raging faggot at a gay pride parade. And the mousy is a raging homophobe.

So where's the truth in this story? - eh, careful reader?

HideYourRichess >> :

By the way, the elephant could have been a raging faggot at a gay pride parade. And the mousy is a raging homophobe.

So where's the truth in this story? - >> huh, careful reader?

truth slips away .... as always, we were all a stone's throw away from it, and here we are again...!!

grasn >> :

Don't have a dustbin handy?

It's a thought. I'm going to listen to Medved ("...while I didn't listen, I enjoyed myself. When I do, I'll kill myself.") and go and get some cigarettes and... No, that's tonight. Anyway, if I want a gesture, I'll slam him against the wall. In public. Let them be jealous of my magnitude. Little lowlifes.

grasn >> :

Was anyone ever interested in the elephant? I don't think so, nobody was interested in him. Everyone (and I am no exception) was satisfied with the fact that he walked back and forth with a nonchalant look. The detailing of the elephant's parameters would have diverted attention away from the main thing. Besides, the effect could have been blurred if everyone knew what the elephant was really thinking at that moment. You have to agree, a lot of thoughts about a lot of things could fit in such a big head, which our elephant certainly has. And totally different thoughts!!!

That's right, brains automatically prioritise, that's their job,

that's exactly what they do, and the most important accent is passed on, and that's normal,

that's how we cope with large amounts of information, and it's all down to a yes or no decision.