Who remembers Herostratus? And Netrebka? - page 3

Also, there is another character in the fable. The mutt. Now that's a character that's been forgotten.

Urain >> :

That's right, the brain automatically arranges accents in order of importance, that's their job,

that's exactly what they do, and the most important emphasis is passed on, and that's normal,

that's how we cope with large amounts of information and it's all down to a yes or no decision.

Why is it that the elephant's thoughts are less meaningful than the mosquito's?

I had a good friend, an administrator by vocation and occupation (drinking beer, washing it down with 70 degree liquor and saying, poking a piece of cheese into a broken server "I'll fix myself" - this is still some kind of activity of some kind). Anyway, he liked to say that all problems come from under-drinking. To paraphrase the words of this talented man, all problems come from lack of communication. We need to know what the doggie said and even the author's "summary" at the end of the work is not enough for us. We still question whether she was understood correctly.

Svinozavr >> :

In short, I want a gesture - I'll slam it against the wall. In public.

Approach a cigarette salesman ending a non-existent dialogue on a broken phone with the words

- boss, either you give me double my salary or I'm throwing away your gift.

After a brief pause, the phone goes in the nearest bucket.

>> you give me a carton of cigarettes or I'll rip your left ear off right now.

HideYourRichess >> :

Why is it that the elephant's mind is less meaningful than that of the moussa?

The importance of the thought is transmitted by the narrator (he transmits the importance of his own thoughts), since he has deduced that the head character is the Moose, he transmits this thought.

grasn >> :

I had a good friend, an administrator by vocation and occupation (drinking beer, drinking 70 degree liquor and saying, poking at a broken server with a piece of cheese "I'll fix it myself" is still some kind of activity of some kind).

Why was...??

Isn't it related to over drinking???

Urain >> :

It is the narrator who conveys the importance of his thought, since he has recognised that the main character is the Moose, he conveys this thought.

The narrator may be mistaken in his estimation. So why should the reader follow the misconceptions of the author? Why we need screenshots from the demo account, we need the investment-password from the real account, and not for one hour, but as it should be. (Hello, neuroba!)

Urain >> :

It is the narrator who conveys the importance of his thought, since he has recognised that the main character is the Moose, he conveys this thought.

The main idea of Krylov's fable is in general object-oriented:

"it is possible to raise one's importance at the expense of a more significant object in public contact with it".

grasn >> :

To paraphrase the words of this talented man, it's all a problem of understatement. We need to know exactly what the doggie said and even the author's "summary" at the end of the piece is not enough. We do wonder if she was understood correctly.

Yeah. And even knowing exactly what the doggie was saying, there are still doubts that she was being truthful.

Krylov has probably flipped more than once .