"The 'perfect' trading system - page 70

VictorArt, one last chance for you - post the fucking patent formulas from the digital brain, if they really exist, they will give them away for almost nothing at the patent office anyway. If not, it's time to end this topic, because your stability cunt is already eating away at the regular brain.

gip писал(а) >>

And in general, the streamlining of the thread, it is a task of at least its creator.

So I wrote on the first page that the topic is closed, and hoped that it will quietly disappear into the archive, and here began such a bacchanalia, I have nothing to do with it, and please do not discredit my good name!

alsu >>:
VictorArt, последний шанс вам - выкладывайте мля патентные формулы от цифрового моска, если они действительно существуют, их все равно в патбюро почти за бесплатно выдадут. Если нет, то пора заканчивать с этой темой, а то ваш пизд.ж о стабильности уже весь обычный моск проел.

If a patent actually exists, its description (meaning a description of the nature of the invention) is public. The essence of a patent is that its owner receives royalties from those who use the patented invention for a certain period (the period depends on the patent law of the country in which the patent is registered).

If the information is secret, there is no patenting involved. Commercial and other secrets are not patentable since they cannot be checked for uniqueness. And uniqueness is the main component of any patent. In other words, if a patent for any invention has been granted somewhere else, no patent for the same invention can be granted again. The patent application must also state how the invention differs from the nearest similar invention.

Angela >> :

So I wrote on the first page that the topic is closed, and hoped that it will quietly disappear into the archives, and here began such a bacchanalia, I have nothing to do with it, and please do not discredit my good name!

In fact, you're not directly responsible for your child, especially if it's of age and living a life of its own,

but people will still judge if your child turns out to be a criminal. So no matter how you look at it, it's bound to get dirty,

So don't pay attention, it's just the Internet.

Reshetov >> :

If a patent actually exists, its description (meaning a description of the nature of the invention) is public. After all, the essence of a patent is that its owner receives royalties from those who use the patented invention for a certain period of time (the time period depends on the patent law of the country in which the patent is registered).

If the information is secret, then no patenting is out of the question. Commercial and other secrets are not patentable as they cannot be checked for uniqueness. And uniqueness is the main component of any patent. In other words, if a patent for any invention has been granted somewhere else, no patent for the same invention can be granted again. The patent application also has to indicate how this invention differs from the nearest similar ones.

... so since the article about the clever trader on codobase refers to two patents with numbers, that's why I demand the patent claims to be given here.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

If a patent actually exists, its description (meaning a description of the nature of the invention) is public. The essence of a patent is that its owner receives royalties from those who use the patented invention for a certain period (the period depends on the patent law of the country in which the patent is registered).

If the information is secret, there is no patenting involved. Commercial and other secrets are not patentable since they cannot be checked for uniqueness. And uniqueness is the main component of any patent. In other words, if a patent for any invention has been granted somewhere else, no patent for the same invention can be granted again. The patent application also has to indicate how the given invention differs from the nearest similar ones.

There:)

alsu >> :

... so since the article about the smart trader on codobase refers to two patents with numbers, that's why I demand the patent claims here.

There is a RosPatent registry

LeoV >> :
Honestly, what's the deal with these Smarties? One for free, others for 7, 77, 777 and 7777? What kind of circus is this?

V2M3P3 (7777):

- Optimizable parameters: StopBase, absLimit2, absLimit3.
- Maximal number of simultaneously opened positions: 3

V2M3P2 (777):

- Optimizable parameters: StopBase, absLimit2.
- Maximal number of simultaneously opened positions - 2.

V2M3 (77)

- There is only one optimizable parameter: StopBase.

V2 (7)

- There is only one optimizable parameter: StopBase.
- The maximum number of simultaneously opened positions - 1

Frankly speaking, I do not see any difference between the last two, but it must be marketing. (I have removed the lines, which coincide with all of them, in order to show the differences).

Reshetov >> :

There is a RosPatent registry

I looked it up and found it.

Comrade VictorArt, if you please answer me, what do these, I dare say, genius inventions have to do with the digital brain?

Files:
mosk.zip  92 kb

and how does a "general theory of trade" follow from them?