"The 'perfect' trading system - page 82

Mischek писал(а) >>

What do they know about "stability"?

And they don't have any patents.

Yeah, it's all about stabilization and patents.....))))

LeoV >> :

I have noticed a pattern.

Niroba sells forecasts, but does not want to open a PAM or monitoring. Shows magical screenshots.

Victor sells Expert Advisors, but does not want to open PAM or monitoring. He shows me magic screenshots.

Why would that be? )))

That's what I've written before. I too have deja vu.

neoclassic >> :

Why can't you? There are fellow scientists in neighbouring threads successfully predicting. And for some reason I do not doubt the stability of their systems. I think all of us have written EAs that amaze by their "stability" - a straight line - it does not take much intelligence. But for that straight line to go from the bottom left to the top right - that's stability and art.

I've tested your EA and it's not only using primitive logic, which is not much different from Moving Average's, but it's also losing money without optimization. And if you need optimization, what kind of adaptivity is that?

In general, instead of giving an idea, an essence, even a primitive one, you make pseudoscientific talks. As it often happens in traders' community - Leo Tolstoy in words, but in deeds :-)

There is an answer to your question:

Why would an adaptive EA need parameters?

About predictions - in the 90's the "divisors" in the market also very often won in a game called "thimbles" :)

If you haven't caught it at the time, you can read it here

Real statistics:

Of all 964 PAMMs in more than half a year, only 26 are in profit - see. 180 dn&capital=&gain=>0%&daygain=&rating_dd=&rating_fr=&offers_activ=1&show_equity=0&sub_type=0" target="_blank" title="rating">rating.

That just goes to show that most can't predict anything, no matter how hard they try.

About the logic of the adaptive EA - you're not the first to not understand how it works :)

And that is a good thing.

Why sell something that makes a profit, you ask. The author is advertising a plum system and has reached page 82 with his offer. You should work as an advertising agent, you can drive anyone into the coffin, but you will sell something.)

registred >> :

Why sell something that makes a profit, you ask. The author is advertising a plum system and has reached page 82 with his offer. You should work as an advertising agent, you can drive anyone into the coffin, but you'll sell something. ;)

Right. Why would Ford sell its Fords? "Bombing" on their own and there would have been no competition at all :)

VictorArt >> :

That's right. Why would Ford sell its Fords? "They would have bombed them themselves and there would have been no competition at all :)

There are a lot of people in the forex market who need super profits and you offer them bombs). Who would buy a Ford without NOS nowadays?)

By the way, do you have the statment to your super miracle?

registred >> :

There are plenty of people on the forex market who need super profits and you're offering to bombard them). Who will buy a Ford without NOS these days).

By the way, do you have a statment for your super miracle?

"No" of course - I drew all the pictures myself, by hand, and then scanned them :)

Do not worry about it - no statment will not help you make your own profit.

Adaptive EA must first be learned how to use it.

For the rest, once you've started, you can go on about fake images, fake ratemaps, fake real accounts and stuff like that - the audience reacts very actively, so the Adaptive EA download counter starts "spinning" 10 times faster :)

VictorArt >> :

"No" of course - I drew all the pictures myself, by hand, and then scanned :)

You don't have to worry about that - no statment is going to help you make your own profits.

You have to learn how to use an adaptive EA first.

For the rest, once you've started, you can go on about fake images, fake ratemaps, fake real accounts, etc. - the audience reacts very actively, and accordingly, the adaptive EA's download counter starts "spinning" 10 times faster :)

I somehow get the impression that I'm offering an EA to you, not you to me. Show me a fake or fake certificate and everything will go back to normal. Or you do not offer anything to anyone? Then why so much talk about an adaptive system?

registred >> :

For some reason I get the impression that I am the one offering you an advisor, not you me. Show me a non-fake, non-fake statement and everything will fall into place. Or you do not offer anything to anyone? Then why so much talk about an adaptive system?

Yep, took my advice :)

Way to go!

Just please guess amongst yourselves if my pictures are fake or real.

From now on, you're on my ignore list - for attempted slander.

VictorArt писал(а) >> the Adaptive EA download counter will start "spinning" 10 times faster :)

What's the high? Self-satisfaction? Or is there some kind of virus? ))